part 6

Bets

(Bang’s Pov) 

 

Ugh she is just so darn cute, I can’t stand seeing her smile and laugh along with Joshua. The winter dance is only a month away and I haven't been able to make a move. During class I looked over at her and I caught her looking my way. She gave me a small smile and I couldn’t help but to smile back. Lisa was looking her way and noticed.

“Seems like you’re making progress. Have you asked her yet?”

“No, I haven’t been able to. Mark and her brother won’t let me near her and Joshua is always right by her side, if you haven’t noticed” I said as I looked at Anna and how beautiful she was looking.  After class I went to the library for my free period and there she was. I walked over to her and she just looked up at me. Without saying a thing I sat down and she didn’t seem to mind that I was there. I took out my books and started working on some of my homework and we just sat there in silence. I was so focused on my work that I didn’t notice that she had left.I looked around the library but couldn’t see her anywhere. I looked back down and I noticed that there was a note with my name on it. I took it from the desk and read it. It was Anna telling me to meet her after school and that she would wait for me at the main entrance. Her handwriting is so pretty, I took the note and put it in my pocket. Soon it was time for lunch and I went to look for Anna but she wasn’t with the boys. I walked over to them and asked if they had seen her. Mark got up and just told me to stay away from her. I looked at JB and he told me that she was at the rooftop with Joshua. I thanked him and then I was going to make my way up there. 

 

(Anna’s pov)

He’s really been trying to be nice to me, I would have totally fallen for him by now if I didn’t know about the bet. I wanted to confront him and make a deal with him, so when I saw him in the library, I wanted to tell him but decided to wait until the end of the day. I was sitting with the boys during lunch and we were talking about what we were going to do for JB's birthday.  I was about to suggest something, when Joshua showed up and asked to speak to me. I looked at him and I agreed but he asked me to go with him to the rooftop. I smiled at him and told the rest of the guys that I would be right back. We started making our way up there and I asked him what it was that he wanted to tell me. He looked at me and told me to wait a little longer and that I would find out. When we were getting closer up there he told me to close my eyes. I did as I was told and then I could feel his hands over my face.

“Just do as I say so you won't trip” he said as he guided me up the rest of the steps. He told me to wait a second and I could hear the door open, he then took my hand and pulled me closer.

“Can I open them now?”

“No not yet” he said and then he continued to guide me even more. He puts his hands on my shoulders and tells me to stop and give him a second. I giggle and do as told, I hear him shuffling around and then he tells me to open my eyes. I was speechless, I looked over at everything and then at the sign that Wozzie and Jun were holding up. 

“so , what do you say? Would you like to go to the winter dance with me?” I was about to answer him and say no but then I saw that the rooftop door cracked open and that red hair, I knew who it was.

“Joshua, I…I would love to go with you” he picked me up and hugged me. I smile and look down at him while he smiles  back at me. He puts me down and Woozi and Jun come up to us and hug Joshua.

“Pay up, I told you he was going to ask her”  said Jun

“I didn’t think he would,” said Wozzi. I looked at them and giggled and so did they. I looked at Joshua and asked if he had told JB about this. He looked at me and told me that he had and that JB gave him permission to ask me out to the dance. I smiled at him and then I told him that I had to go back and tell the rest of the guys. He took my hand and pulled me in closer and planted a kiss on my cheek. His lips were so soft and for some reason my heart skipped a beat. I felt as my face slowly turned red and I turned around so he wouldn’t notice. I told him that I would see him later and then I left. When I closed the rooftop door behind me I heard someone clear their throat. I got scared and turned to see who it was. It was Bang, I thought he had left a long time ago. I looked at him and then he came down to where I had made it before he cleared his throat. 

“That was really sweet, you guys look good together”

“Jealous much” 

“Ha you wish” I rolled my eyes at him and continued to go down the stairs. As I made my way down I could hear him let out a frustrated sigh and all I did was smile. The bell rang and I made my way to class. Mark was already waiting for me and then he asked what it was that Joshua wanted. I told him and he just smiled at me. He then told me that Bang was also looking for me and that he had made his way to the rooftop. I told him that I did bump into him and that he just wanted to talk. Mark looked at me and didn’t seem convinced but he let it go. The rest of the day went by and I got together with the guys. Joshua was already there waiting for me and as soon as I got to the group he hugged me. I smiled as he did so and the guys asked what was going on. Joshua looked at all of them and let them know that he had asked me to the winter dance. Jinyoung congratulated us and so did everyone else but JB just told him to take care of me at the dance or else. We all laughed and then started to make our way out of the school grounds. I looked back and noticed that Bang was just standing there looking at us. I know I told him that I was going to wait for him at the entrance today but I was in a good mood, I didn't feel like staying. Before we walked out I looked back one more time and winked at him with a smile on my face and I could see how angry he was getting. 

 

(Bangs’s pov)

That girl is so unbelievable, how could she just leave with him after telling me that she wanted to talk. 

“Looks like she’s got you good” said Felix as he walks up next to me

“Shut up” is all I say as the two of us leave and go to our hang out spot. We meet up with the rest of the guys and just hang out at the park. I don't have her number and I knew that  Felix had it for sure. They share at least most classes together so I walked over to him and asked if he had it. A smirk formed on his face and asked why I needed it and I just told him that it was for something important. He hesitated for a minute but ended up giving it to me. I looked at the number and started texting her. 

Bang: hey Anna this is Bang

Anna: How the heck did you get my number

Bang: that doesn’t matter! Umm can we talk?

Anna: umm no thanks, bye now

Ugh she is something for sure and I don’t know how to deal with her sometimes. I let out a frustrated sigh and Felix just laughed. I looked at him but said nothing. We stayed there a while longer and then I excused myself. Grabbing my bag from the bench and then making my way to Anna’s apartment complex. I looked down on my phone and noticed that it was getting pretty late and was deciding whether or not to keep my course to her house. My body betrays me and I continue  making my way there. The light in her room is on, I was about to cross the street when I noticed her standing there. I think she was looking into her closet because it seemed that she was picking something out. I try and hide behind a tree and continue to look up at her window. She slowly starts to remove her shirt, I could see her as she fumbles with something. 

Anna: You !

Wow, how did she know I was standing there. I decided to come out from behind the tree and I could see her putting on the shirt. She looks out the window and back down at her phone.

Anna: Are you coming up or are you going to wait there and see if I get undressed again.

Bang: I’ll be up in a few

I text back without even thinking about it. I walk up to the building and make my way up to her apartment. I was about to knock when the door suddenly swung open and there she was. In a gray oversized shirt that fell down to her knees and what I assume are short shorts. I give her a small smile and greet her. She smirked at me and told me to come in and as I did I could hear her family talking in the background. I looked over at her and she just walked away and I followed. 

“What is he doing here?” 

“We have a project that we have to  finish” 

“eomma , appa, this is Bang Chan”

“Hello there young man”

“Hello” I say as I greet both of her parents. Anna tells them that we have a project to do and that we would be in her room. I smile at them and then start following her to her room. When we got there, I could see that she had already been working on it. She looked over at me and then just gestured for me to sit on her bed and she sat on the other end. She started flipping through some papers and handed some of them to me. I took this chance and grabbed her hand and tried pulling her in closer to me. 

“You look good in that red bra”

“Ohh yeah! Would you like to see it again? '' I was taken aback by her answer. She had a smile on her face and then proceeded to push me off her. 

“What are you doing to me?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“How did you know I was watching you? And why did you continue to undress if you knew I was standing there?”

“First of all that red hair of yours can be seen from miles away and secondly, I only did it to tease you a bit”

“Well that was wrong of you! And for that you should apologize” I said as I let my body fall back onto the bed. I place my hands under my head and close my eyes waiting for her to apologize. I could feel her moving around but don’t bother with opening my eyes. I could tell she was moving the papers around and next thing I know, she on top of me. I open my eyes and there she was. She looked somewhat amused and then she started leaning in, her face inches away from mine. I close my eyes again waiting for something to happen and I could feel her get closer to my ear. 

“I’m not sorry at all Bang” she whispers in my ear, I open my eyes and she had that stupid smirk on her face. She goes to sit up straight and I could feel her on my , I grab her waist and flip her over. I’m on top of her now and this seemed to take her by surprise. 

You have no idea what you’re doing to me right now” I say as I look down at her. I lean in and just go for it. Her lips plumed and soft at the touch, she seemed unsure of what to do but eventually gave into the kiss. I smile as I continue to kiss her, I go a bit harder and I could feel her moan into the kiss. I place my hand on her waist and start lifting her shirt but she places her hand on mine to stop me from doing so. She pulls away and gets up as fast as she can and takes in a deep breath. I look at her and just smile, she looks dazed but eventually makes her way back towards me. She sits back down in my lap and leans in once again, making her way to my cheek and planting a soft kiss. 

“ get out” she says as she gets off me. I look up at her and don’t say another word to her and just make my way out with her following behind. I turn to look at her parents and just say goodbye to everyone. Her mother asked if I didn’t want to stay for dinner and Anna just told her that it was late and that I had to go. I looked at her and just nodded and I made my way out.