Hello again

The heartbreak

Seungwan was just laughing at Seulgi's nonstop cursing after teasing her and left her in the car alone while rushing to her cafe when she bumped into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm really sorry!" She gasped and helped the woman picking up her bag.

"Are you okay? I'm-" Seungwan paused when her eyes landed on someone she knew by heart.

Her beautiful long brown hair, her small and pretty face, her pink lips, her perfect beautiful eyes which never fails to get her lost deep into it and her nose which reminds her of the past when she likes to kiss it whenever she needs attention.

There standing right in front of her was her ex, her greatest heartbreak, her beautiful and painful past, Bae Joohyun.

"Hyun." Seungwan whispered and could feel the heat in her eyes, trying her best to hold her tears.

"Seungwan?"

Oh. How sweet that voice of hers. Seungwan sighed internally.

"Hi. Joohyun." She greeted her politely and bowed slightly.

"Hi."

"Here. I'm so sorry about earlier."

Joohyun just took the bag and nodded her head.

"It's fine. It has been a long time. I didn't know you're back."

"Oh. Yeah. I umm, I feel like I want to be back home. So I came back."

"I see."

Seungwan saw her nodded again and she noticed how Joohyun was frowning a little, thinking of what she should say next. Seungwan looked at her fondly and smiled. 

'Still the same Joohyun' She thought.

"I have to go." Seungwan said causing her to look at Seungwan immediately.

"Oh. Do you have work?"

"I- well, not really. I just need to check some stuff. Anyways, it's good to see you again."

"Okay. Me too."

"Bye Joohyun."

When Seungwan was about to walk past her, Joohyun's hand reaches out to hold her arm which makes Seungwan to feel the electricity on her skin and her heart to skip a beat. She took a deep breathe before looking back at Joohyun.

"I-"

"Wannie!"

Both Seungwan and Joohyun were startled as they heard Seulgi's loud voice calling for Seungwan. Seulgi jogged towards Seungwan and eyed Joohyun's hand that was holding Seungwan before she smiled at Seungwan.

"Hey. I just parked my car. Didn't you say you have to check the inventory?"

"Oh. Right." Seungwan pulled her hand away from Joohyun slowly and smiled apologetically at her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Have a good day." 

Seulgi only smiled at Joohyun before following Seungwan. However, seeing Seungwan being a little distracted, Seulgi wrapped her arm around her shoulder and squeezed her gently.

"I'll help you with the inventory." She said.

"Thank you." Seungwan whispered.

While Joohyun was left standing there in confusion as she watched how close Seungwan was with Seulgi. 

Seungwan continued walking until they entered her cafe. Seungwan went to her office at the back right away and put down her bag. Her hands were trembling and she grabbed the couch arm rest before sitting down.

She tried to blink her eyes to prevent the tears from falling but she failed to do so. So she closed her eyes, letting her tears dropped. She clutched her chest and she tried to keep quiet.

Seulgi stands beside the door and just watched her. Seulgi sighed. She moved her feet, wanting to comfort Seungwan but she knows better. Seungwan might need some time alone. So she took a step back and closed the door quietly.

Seulgi leaned her back against the door and she could hear Seungwan's soft sobs as soon as she closed the door.

"I wish I could take away your pain, Wannie. I didn't know how painful it is to you as I have never experienced a heartbreak before. But seeing you in pain, making me feel hurt too." Seulgi whispered.

 

 

... 

 

 

After an hour, Seulgi came back to check on Seungwan. She brought a drink for her. 

"Thanks." Seungwan drank and just looking down, still sitting on her couch.

"So, was that her?" Seulgi asked.

"... Yeah." Seungwan mumbled lowly.

A small smile appeared on her face slowly as she remembered Joohyun's surprised face seeing her earlier.

"That's her. Still beautiful as ever." Seungwan added.

"I think she saw us entered your cafe. What if she drop by someday?" Seulgi asked.

"We'll welcome every customers, Seul. Regardless of who they are."

"I know but- will you be okay?"

Seungwan kept quiet before sighing as she looked away.

"I have to be okay, Seul." Seungwan said.

Seulgi then changed her seat to sit beside Seungwan, she put her arm around Seungwan and rubbed her arm gently.

"You know, I'll be here for you. Okay?"

"Yeah. Thank you." Seungwan smiled with teary eyes.

"Please don't cry, Wannie. It hurts me." Seulgi said and wipe off her tears.

"I thought it would hurt me less since it has been so long. But my heart pounded so hard when we met again and I-" Seungwan sobbed.

"I... I can feel my heart breaking all over again, Seul. Seeing her again, it makes my heart burst and the wound has opened again." Seungwan buried her face on her palm now as she cried.

Seulgi bit her lip as she tried to hold her tears. She loves Seungwan as a dear friend and she cannot stand seeing Seungwan cries like that. She took the drink from Seungwan's hand to put it on the coffee table before pulling her into a tight hug. 

"I still love her so much, Seul. So much that it hurts." Seungwan cried.

"I know. I know." Seulgi whispered and kept rubbing her back.