#5 Sunrui Wants To Party

REVERSE ; Yu Yan x Zeng Keni

Beijing, China

                                                                                                                        October, 2017

Yu Yan's POV.

 

Opening my eyes as another morning came in my life and doing the same morning routine as always, I went to the kitchen and saw Keni still here, smiling, staring at her phone.

"Good morning Zeng Keni..." I yawned at her direction and went to her to make myself a cup of coffee.

Almost dropping her phone from the shock of speaking at her, she puffed some air from her cheeks and smiled at me, "Hey Yan, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good, how are you still at home?"

Giggling like a little girl, she handed me some breakfast she made, "I have a free day today."

Taking the plate and sitting down to eat her food, I asked, "So what are you doing today? Nothing as always?"

"For you to know, I do plenty of things at home." Seeming slightly annoyed at my question, the tall girl sat across the table from me, crossing her long legs.

"I have a date today with my boyfriend."

Trying to appear like it didn't offended me, my mouth smiled and I did my best to look happy for her, "That's good, I'm going to the school then. Bye..." I stood up, not finishing the bread she gave me and went straight to my motorbike.

Entering the college building, my eyes spotted Sunrui with Diameng probably arguing over something. Again.

"Hello fools, what is it today?"

"Hey Yan. Madam the Lawyer don't want to have a party this week! We didn't enjoy ourselves for a while, what do YOU think?" Explained Sunrui, doing her 'puppy eyes' on me.

Thinking about it, she was right, "Why not Daimeng? Sunrui is right. What about Jiagi?"

"Jiagi is leaving this weekend for her parents' house, she won't be able to join us. Yu Yan! You can bring Sharon with you, she seemed so adorable and I can invite my friends from the dance club I went to in a high school. As for you Daimeng... You don't have any friends except for us." Laughed Sunrui before being hit from the older girl.

"I have lots of friends", argued Daimeng, "you just don't know them!"

"Haaaha, so bring them this weekend. Should we meet at the bar as we always do?"

Agreeing with Sunrui we went to our separate classes and the tiresome time just flew by.

"Xu Jiagi, why didn't you tell me that you go to your parents this weekend?" I asked the girl sitting next to me, munching on my salad during lunch.

"We just didn't talk, I made this decision yesterday." Laughed Jiagi as she continued throwing fries into Sunrui's mouth.

As my brain realized she was right I automatically scolded them loudly," Sunrui! You will be fat and Jiagi, don't support her in it!

Smiling devilishly at me, Diameng stuffed my open mouth with some chocolate.

Spitting it out into a napkin, my eyebrows furrowed in anger. "You know that I try to lose weight right? I'm not going to eat anything else today thanks to you."

"As you don't eat only greens and one small portion of food every day." Chuckled Jiagi, looking amused.

"You are right, that chocolate tastes awesome though" I laughed with them, knowing they know me well.

When I came home, I called Sharon and asked her to meet me at the park and she agreed right away. Just grabbing my wallet and phone, my legs headed straight to the park. I spotted her sitting at the same place as we met for the first time before I sat next to her.

"Hello Yu Yan jiejie, how are you today?" The younger girl asked me as she was fishing something in her pocket. "Here, have this candy, it's really good."

Looking at the small thing filled with sugar and calories, I took it from her and put it my mouth. "Hmm, it's really sweet. Thank you kid." I said as I patted her head.

Pouting her cute lips, Sharon argued, "I'm not a kid anymore you know!"

I laughed as my head nodded, "I know, I was just teasing you. You are still adorable though."

Soft smile appeared on her face as she asked, "So what did you want to do today? Do you want to go somewhere? I heard that there is a fire show this evening... Probably because of the city foundation holyday."

Feeling slightly surprised at this news, I thought why not. "Okay, lead the way."

As we neared the place of the event, we could see the space filled with tons of people. Fearing we could be separated because of them, I grabbed Sharon hand and pulled her with me through the crowd.

Thankfully we got to the forefront of the fire performance, so the young girl could see it as clearly as she could.

The show was pretty awesome, I would be scared less to do these trick. They were swallowing burning blades, throwing fireballs at themselves or walking on embers.

"Whoa! How can they do this without being burnt jiejie?" Exclaimed the young girl, pointing at them as her other hand still held mine.

I told her that they have some trick in it or they are just somehow trained for this stuff and then, the show ended. Thinking what to do next we went to a near stall to buy an ice-cream.

Suddenly remembering Sunrui suggestion, my face turned to Sharon. "Sharon, do you have some plans this weekend? We want to go drinking to a near bar, Sunrui will be there as well. What do you say?"

Glowing cheeks appeared on her suddenly, making me blind from her joy at my question.

"Of course jiejie, it will be fun! I'm not that good at drinking but I will do my best!"

Laughing at her courage I petted her head once again before walking her home and going to my home as well.

Locking the front door to the apartment after I stepped inside, my eyes spotted Keni sleeping soundly on the couch.

Going to her direction I kneeled beside her and poked her cheek lightly. "Wake up Keni, you should go to sleep to your bed."

Frowning at my actions which were disturbing her sleep, Keni groaned and slapped my hand away. "Whoa, you are so mean Zeng Keni!" I tried to sound offended but it was hard as she gave me her little smile in return with her eyes still closed.

"I don't want to wake up Yanzi. Just go to sleep too."

Standing up, I gave her my blanket which was lying near her and put it over her slim body.

"Okay, goodnight then."

Starting to walk away, I heard her calling my name.

"Yanzi, can you sleep here as well? You are more comfy than this couch."

Cringing at her words, I picked her up, obviously surprising her as I brought her to her own room to lay her down on the bed.

"Sleep here then, it's more comfortable than the couch..."

Turning to leave again, her longs arms wrapped around my torso, trying to push me back and sit me up on her bed.

"Yu Yaaan, pretty please..." trying to sound cute, Keni laid her head on my lap as she wanted to continue her sleep. "Just for a bit, until I fall asleep..." She pleaded.

"You really are just a big baby, aren't you?"

Not wanting to fight anymore, my back leaned on the wall behind me so I could have more convenient position. Closing my eyes still with her head on my lap and her longs arms wrapped loosely around my waist, I her head slowly as I could feel myself drift to sleep together with her.