New Beginning (Part II)

Love Bug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was quiet. Jongkook is fidgeting on his seat. A lot of things are running on his mind. He can’t keep still. He didn’t even notice that Eunice followed him and sat beside him.

 

 

“Mrs. Kim’s pregnancy is a bit delicate. Avoid stressing her out, it won’t do any good. Thank God that the baby is strong. He doesn’t want to leave his mother” the doctor informed them “How long is she pregnant uisa seonsaengnim?” Jongkook is still restless. Many things happened in just a night “Mrs. Kim is three months pregnant. I will prescribe the vitamins and supplements that the patient needs to take. If you’ll excuse me Mr. Kim” The doctor takes her leave. Jongkook sat beside Jihyo. He tried to hold her hand but she just shied away from him. She even turned her back on him

 

 

“I am really sorry my love. I am sorry for hurting you. Please know that I really didn’t mean to”

 

 

The door was opened and a worried Park Gwi-Ja entered the room “Jongkook! Jongkook what happened to my daughter?” The man just looked down “Mian haeyo eomoni, it’s my fault” Jihyo reached out to her mother’s hands. “Eomma, bring me home. I want to go home” when Jongkook heard what his wife said, he quickly held her arms“No Jihyo, you are going home with me! Please” Jihyo glared at him “No! Be with your mistress the hell I care but I am going home with my mom” She will go back to Pohang and no one can change her mind. “Please yeobo…” Jongkook is already crying “No!!!! I hate you” Jihyo shouted. Park Gwi-Ja tried to stop her daughter. Her heart is breaking seeing her like this “Nae ttal, you heard the doctor right? Stop stressing yourself. I’ll bring you home if that’s what you want! Alright Jongkook, don’t worry, I’ll take care of Jihyo, just take that stressgiver away from my daughter” Park Gwi-Ja tended to her daughter but Eunice tapped her “What the hell did you just call me ahjumma?” Jihyo was taken aback. How dare that girl disrespect her mother! She was about to fight back when Park Gwi-Ja stopped her. She stood in front of Eunice and glared at her.

 

 

“You heard what I said right? You are one heck of a stressgiver trying to ruin someone’s marriage. Stop showing your face in front of my daughter or else I’ll pull all your hair and drag you around. Please son, get that girl away”

 

 

Jongkook dragged Eunice away. He doesn’t know why she is here. He didn’t even felt her presence all along.

 

 

“Dasi han beon, joesonghabnida eomoni” bowed before going out “You better be!” Jihyo shouted

 

 

. . . .

 

 

“Look at what you’ve done!” Jongkook screamed at Eunice. He is having a massive headache. He is stopping himself from hurting the woman. He really should have drawn the line from the very beginning. How can he be so dense all along? “Why are you blaming me oppa? It is not my fault that your wife is stupid” His temper with the woman is reaching its limit. Good thing that Dong Hoon and Jaesuk grabbed him away from the woman. “Stop messing with my wife Eunice! Just go home and please can you just disappear?”

 

 

His wife is pregnant but she doesn’t want to be taken care of by him. It is incredibly painful but he knows he is at fault. He wants to save their marriage. He wants his wife back. He wants his family back.

 

 

“I don’t really get you oppa! Why can’t you just love me? I will do everything for you! I won’t make you suffer like what she is doing to you! I'll give you everything that you need." Eunice is desperately crying. Why can’t the guy love him back? She’s been with him since the very start but why can’t he see her? “I love my wife more than anything else. She is my life. We are friends, right? For the sake of.oir friendship, stop what you are doing” he tried to reason out but her mind is already clouded and she is blinded by her obsession with him. “Friendship will never be enough oppa. I want you! I can be your mistress Jongkook! I wanted to be your mistress!”

 

 

Eunice keeps on repeating herself as if she didn't understand what Jongkook is trying to say. 

 

 

“Eunice stop it” Jongkook gives up. He can’t stay even as friends with her. “What do I have to do? Tell me. Do you want me to talk to your wife? Beg her to come back to you? If I’ll do that, will you give me your heart?” Eunice is on her knees hugging Jongkook. Dong Hoon and Jaesuk tried to stand her up. They pity the woman. She is overly obsessed with Jongkook but they can’t let her go her way and ruin things more “I tried to save our friendship Eunice but I cannot let you come between me and my wife ever again. I will do everything that I can to make you stop” Jongkook is already livid. The girl in front of him doesn’t make any sense anymore.

 

 

“This conversation’s going nowhere. Just go home”

 

 

Jongkook left them on the hallway. Eunice is screaming her lungs out but she was dragged by the two older men away.

 

 

. . . .

 

 

 

It is a one fine afternoon. Jihyo is enjoying herself, feeling the cool air at their front yard looking at her phone listing all the things that she will buy for her little bean. She is so excited! She can’t wait to hold him in her arms but she stopped and looked up when she noticed that a shadow was looming over her

 

 

 

“What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?” Jihyo is very furious. The woman in front of her is really shameless “You left the gate open so I just invited myself in. You got a nice house." Jihyo stared at her and she just smiled back at Jihyo "Oh Jihyo please spare me. I just wanted to see you and know your condition” Eunice smilingly sat across the furious lady. “My baby is still alive if that’s what you wanted to know. Now you can leave!” Jihyo stood up preparing to go inside the house.  “Jihyo please. I’m here to apologize” Eunice held her wrist to stop her. Jihyo faced her, looking annoyed “Stop acting Eunice. It doesn’t suit you. Now leave before I call the police” Jihyo is stopping herself from grabbing the woman’s hair. She shouldn’t be careless. She needs to protect her baby

 

 

Eunice sneered at her and folded her arms. “I am already saying sorry, what more do you want?” Jihyo cannot believe what she’s hearing. She didn’t know that such woman really exists in real life. She really hated her presence. Since the first day that they were introduced, she really felt that something was off with her. And her instincts never failed her. Something is really wrong with the woman in front of her. “I don’t need your sorry. Just stay away from my husband. Stay away from my family” Eunice laughed riotously at Jihyo “I am just trying to comfort your husband. He is sad and tired and you are not around. What do you want me to do? Just sit around the corner, watch him suffer?” “So, kissing my husband means comforting him? You’re unbelievable. Just get lost. I don’t want to hear any nonsense sprouting from your mouth”

 

 

 

Jihyo is already walking back inside her house but Eunice doesn’t stop from talking. She really is a brash and indecent woman. “I asked Jongkook to be with me. I can be his mistress the hell I care. I’ll make sure that in no time, he will be mine!” For the last time, Jihyo faced her. “You really are desperate and I pity you. You are trying to ruin a family. You are forcing your way in just because Jongkook oppa doesn’t feel anything for you.” Eunice’s face darkened “Say whatever you want to say but you can’t change the fact I met him first. I love him first” This time, Jihyo walked closely to her and held her face tightly that it may cause bruise to Eunice’s face the day after. Enough is enough! “He knows you first, you loved him first, but you cannot change the fact the he doesn’t love you. He doesn't see you as a woman. I am the one that he chose. I am the only one that he loves and the one that he desperately wants back. Stings like a ? Serves you right!” Jihyo can see Eunice tearing up so she lets go of her face and started walking away from her “!” Eunice shouted but Jihyo didn’t even looked back. Instead, she shouted back “Bye ”

 

 

Eunice angrily left Jihyo’s home

 

 

“Sorry aegi-yah, Eomma is stressed again. Don’t worry, the witch left”

 

 

. . . . .

 

 

Jongkook is tending his headache. Yesterday, his mother-in-law called him telling about what happened the other day, the ruckus that Eunice made in Pohang, then now, the revision for their project that his superior is asking is qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter