Walk With Me

Love Bug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Very short and fluffy

 

 

 

How would you know if she is the one?

 

 

After not seeing each other for three days, they’ve become stuck to the hip. They are cuddling cozily on the hammock at the rooftop of their newly acquired house in Seocho.

 

Different aura radiates the two after moving in together. They’ve been sharing their home for the past two months. No one seems to notice that they are going to and off to work together. The couple is trying to disclose their relationship little by little but they are so baffled that the people around them haven’t caught on yet.

 

“I missed you Oppa. It is just a few days that you are not at home but it feels like a month already. The house is so lonely without you” Jihyo whispered.

 

Home. Their home. They are sharing red bean bingsu while enjoying watching how the sky changes its hue. It has been their favorite pastime since they moved into their new home. They like how serene everything is.

 

Jongkook didn’t answer. He is so quiet that it made Jihyo worried, “Wae oppa? Is there something wrong?” The man pulled her for a hug and tightened his embrace. She can feel how his heart is beating so fast. Why is he nervous? “Oppa, are you okay?” she asked again. When he didn’t answer, she goes back on eating their bingsu.

 

He gulped and blinked a few times before speaking

 

“Jihyo-yah, we’ve been running for over a decade……would you want to walk with me now?” Jongkook suddenly spoke. Tears are starting to pool in his little eyes as he held her hands firmly. Jihyo wiped her lips and immediately faced him.

 

“What do you mean oppa?” she asked stuttering. She has an inkling of where this conversation is going. The butterflies inside her stomach are flying into rage but she still wants to hear it from him.

 

“Since the very beginning, I always dreamed of having a life with you. A life to spend until we’re grey and old. I love how I start and end my day seeing you, sleeping next to you, and waking up next to you. When you said yes to me the first time I asked you out, then and there I know you are the one. We’ve waited long for this…” Jongkook stared directly at his girlfriend’s eyes. He looked at her lovingly while caressing her face. How he thanks the universe for giving him this beautiful lady in front of him.

 

Jihyo is speechless. She feels the same way too. The journey before they got together may be lengthy and somewhat painful. They might have wasted years running around in circles, denying their feelings for each other. How they dismissed every teasing and stood their ground firmly on being just each other’s family. In ways, feeling hurt, frustrated, and drunk every time they sense that one of them is dating someone else.

 

From a mere crush to an emotion that makes her all happy and sad. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter