Wake-Up Mission

Love Bug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After tearing the name tag of Haha and his partner, the two hugged in victory.

 

 

“Andwaeeee! You two shouldn’t be paired up ever again! Yah! Bopil PD! Why did you pair up this tiger and that lioness! It’s unfair! Waeeee!” Haha cried while pointing to Jongkook and Jihyo that made everyone laugh uproariously.

 

 

Inside the jail room…

 

 

“Yeah hyung and noona together are scary as hell! I almost peed my pants when they cornered us a while ago!” Sechan chimed in

“Eonnie is so strong it is so crazy! When she caught me, I was frozen” one of the guests added that made them all hoot. Though eleven years have passed, she is still that strong woman that she was.

“But they look good together, don’t they?” Jaesuk asked out of the blue and everyone in the group agreed.

 

 

For the past twelve years since the first variety show that they did together, Jaesuk sees and feels that there is something different with the two. Like long-lost soulmates that finally found each other after thousands of years wandering. There is something about the way that they smile and look at each other. He just hopes that his dongsaengs will see each other in a changed light.

 

 

“I wish they will just date each other for real. Why don’t they just date?!” Seokjin snapped but was countered by Sechan “If they married each other Hyung, you will lose all your assets!” Seokjin scratched his head. Oh why he did that bet, he doesn’t know. Right from the start, he knows that something can brew between the two. He was first of the few people who tried to pair them up during the early days of the show because he saw the great connection between the two. What was he thinking betting his fortune? “They won’t get all my assets, right?” he added

 

 

The guests are wondering… they’ve witnessed how sweet and caring Jongkook is to Jihyo throughout the day. How he shared his Iced Americano even though she had cough and colds. How he held on to her, making sure she wont fall while running and chasing everyone. How he wipes her sweats using his hands. How they shared laughs and teasing gazes.

 

 

“Uhmm, aren’t oppa and eonnie together? I thought that they are dating each other” one of the guests questioned

“No, not that we know. They are just playing along with the loveline” Jaesuk simply answered.

 

 

He shook his head. Everyone noticed. Everyone knows that they are head over heels for each other. Everyone, except them. Jaesuk is frustrated. Oh heavens, guide those two!

 

 

Everybody is now gathered in an open space, right outside the hotel that they are staying at in Jeju Island. The games and missions are tiring but just being in Jeju takes all the tiredness away. Afterall, they'll be staying for another two to three days. The production gave them their go signal to just relax and enjoy the island.

 

 

“And the winner for today’s Island Couple Race is Kookjong and Miss Mong! Congratulations!” Jaesuk announced as he handed them the golden rings and gift cards as prizes

“Oppa and eonnie always gets the best things together!” Somin sulked jokingly at one corner

“The curse that Kwangsoo hyung moved to noona has been lifted!” Sechan said and everyone chuckled

“Jihyo always wins whenever there is gold!” Seokjin murmured but still audible “Mian oppa. You know how much I love gold” Jihyo teases him back

 

 

While everyone is bantering, Somin eyed the ring and elbowed Haha on her side. She pointed out the rings that the couple are holding. Both are grinning like crazy.

 

 

“Rings! Rings! I see rings! Now, say I do! Kiss the bride!” Haha chimed like a kid. He likes going to work just to tease his hyung. He notices his hyung’s long-time crush at his Mapo-gu sister but the punk is so coward to make a move! Imagine, witnessing his hyung’s lovestruck gazes at Jihyo for the past eleven years? Ahhh so maddening!

 

Jongkook tensed and his ears are turning red. Jihyo beside him just laughed.

 

“Yah! Ha Donghoon!” Jongkook shouted.  He is about to chase after Donghoon when Jihyo grabbed his arms and laid out her left hand to join the teasing. “Yeobo, you can now put a ring on it” she added. The muscled man stilled on his feet, red as an apple and mouth agape.

 

Everybody screamed and the teasing continues. "Yah, reporters, yeorobun, write it all out. They are not just playing along! They are real!" Haha shouted in front of the camera. Everyone is frenzied. They are so sure that tons of articles about the two will be released after the airing of this episode.

 

 

“Eonnie! Daebak! Only you can tame the tiger!” Somin is squealing in her place and just stopped when Jongkook glared at her. She immediately hid behind Jihyo.

“Sarang Power!” Sechan and Haha added but immediately zipped their mouth when they felt their hyung’s penetrating gaze on them

“Jihyo-ya! Am I losing my fortune? Are you two dating?!” Seokjin probed

 

 

Jihyo nonchalantly answered them with a smirk.  “Ask Jongkook oppa. Maybe we are, maybe we are not. Neh jagi?” she played along. Everyone cooed. Somin, Sechan and Haha became hysteric and run around the place. “Bbo-bbo hae! Bbo-bbo hae” they gleamed with joy!

 

 

Jongkook does not know what to do or say whenever Jihyo is being this playful. He tried to act cool but his cheeks are giving him away. He is burning red.

 

“Kim Jongkook out! Kim Jongkook out!” Jaesuk once again. “Cat cut your tongue op-pa?” Jihyo cringed to herself when she used her aegyo but she wouldn’t miss teasing her man. “Yah Jihyo-yah! Stop teasing Mr. Muscle. He won’t stop swooning over you if you continue being like that!” Jaesuk added. She is just laughing, enjoying seeing her oppa this shy. “Where is Jihyo? Where is my Mapo-gu sister? Where did you bring her? How on earth you’ve become this forward?” Haha erupted. He enjoys teasing the two but his dongsaeng is never this open and forward when it comes to her loveline with his hyung. He senses something but he cannot pinpoint it. “Wae? What’s wrong Haha oppa?” Jihyo answered back

 

Jongkook sighed. It became Jihyo’s habit to whenever she gets the chance. He tried to stop her but she just stuck her tongue out. “Oh, you enjoy this much Jihyo? Two can play this game.”

 

What he did next stopped everyone from moving. The set became quiet. He caught everyone off guard when he suddenly pulled Jihyo closer to him and put his arms around her shoulders.  “You saying something yeobo?” he blurted. All of the members, even the guests, and every staff’s eyes widened in shock. Their mouths are hanging open that bugs can easily fly inside. After some time, everyone exploded. Haha went beside his hyung and shoved him “Yah! Are you Kim Jongkook? Who are you? Are you being possessed? Are you dating my Mapo-gu sister? What the hell is happening between the two of you!”

 

Jongkook brushed them off. Everyone is confused. Are they in an alternate universe in which Jongkook is this open and bold? What in the world is happening? Jongkook is fine doing the loveline but the Jongkook that they know will never say anything that may stir a scandal. They can’t tell if they are serious or they are just having fun teasing them.

 

While everyone is in chaos, Jongkook pulled Jihyo out of the crowd and faced the camera. Jaesuk got nervo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter