Drunk

Love Bug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Very short fluff shapeless one shot

 

 

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

Song Ji Hyo roused from her deep slumber due to the non-stop ringing of her doorbell. She checked the digital clock on her bedside table “1:30 am.” she mumbled irritably.

 

 

“Who the hell is it?” she grunted. The ringing doesn’t end that the whole neighborhood might chop her head off if she won’t stop that son of a gun whoever he is. She used all her will and energy to stand up to check who is that jerk that disturbed her peaceful sleep.

 

 

When she looked at the monitor, she was stunned to see the mighty Kim Jong Kook pounding her door while continuously ringing the doorbell. All her sleepiness was gone now. She immediately opened the door to let the man in.

 

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here at this time looking and acting like that?” she asked but the man just grinned at her.

 

They are on foot when Jongkook tripped on the sofa and stumbled on her.

 

“Yaaah you are heavy!" she tried to push him "Jamkkanman, you reek alcohol! Yaaaaah Kim Jong Kook are you drunk?!” Jihyo shouted but the man just laughed at her “Let me lead you to the kitchen and cook something for you to sober you up. Are you going to sleep here? Ah, I shouldn’t ask. You will sleep here because I won’t let you drive” Jihyo glared at him.

 

She is used to Jong Kook crashing at her place to stay the night, but this time is different. The man is drunk! What the hell is his problem? It is so rare to see him like this. There were only three occasions when she saw him this wasted. First, when he broke up with his longtime girlfriend ages ago. Second, when they had a night out and he was fooled by Dong Hoon and Kwangsoo as those two betrayers poured all the hard liquor on his glass without him knowing. And third, when the both of them were kicked out from the show that they both treasure.

 

She is about to leave to get some water for him, but Jong Kook pulled her using all of his remaining strength that made Jihyo land on his lap “Yah! Oppa!” Jihyo is apalled. What the hell is happening to her oppa?

 

“Jihyo-yah neo neomu yeppeuda” Jong Kook blurted while looking at her. She immediately hid the blush that is creeping on her face “You really are drunk” Jong Kook shook his head “Ani, I am still sober. I just had a few drinks, I promise” he denied but Jihyo just snorts at him. He will hear an earful from her first thing in the morning. Not drunk but he is speaking gibberish. Who is he fooling? “Cheon Seung-Im, jinjja, you are really pretty, and I am so lucky to have met you”

 

Jihyo’s heart starts beating fast. The butterflies in her stomach are raging. Kim Jong Kook always tells her that she is beautiful but there is something different about the way he said it tonight. She cannot stop herself from overthinking.

 

“You had a night out after our shooting? Why didn’t you invite me? Are you with Haha Oppa and Sechanie? You should have gone home and rest you, drunkard.” Jihyo tried to divert the topic. She tried to get off of Jong Kook’s lap, but he is holding her tightly. “I asked them to drink with me because I needed this Jihy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter