Winter with you

with you, with me.

 

“There’s nothing better than snuggling under the warm, thick blanket while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows on a cold winter morning.” Suryeon thought. Too bad Logan’s a polar opposite with her when comes to winter, as he prefers to be outdoors on a winter morning, embracing the chilling weather. 

 

As he steps out from the house, he finds himself sunken quite a bit by the snow. “Gosh, I bet it was snowing heavily last night,” he scoffed. The morning breeze were pretty much strong while Logan tries to make shift work around here. He always had a thing for snow, because they were very much, just simple. He’d often wander around and walk around, appreciating the view and the beauty of nature. After all, he and nature are one.

 

Meanwhile, Suryeon found herself comfortable under the warm sheets. Winter has always been cold and awfully uncomfortable for her. But after meeting Logan, she never knew one could find joy in this bone-chilling weather. “Ahh,” Suryeon exclaims as she took a sip of her hot chocolate. “Warm and sweet, just how I like it!” she exclaims once again. She looks out the balcony with only a thick sweater, sleeping shorts and long fuzzy socks to keep her from the cold. There she sees her beloved, having fun on his own without being affected by the weather. She stared at him for a pretty long time, until Logan spotted her. He signal her to come down, with both his arms waving in the air. “Should I though?” Suryeon thought. She pondered a while, for the thought of the unbelievably long and cold weather makes her feel like she would love to stay under the blankets the whole day. “Ah, fine. I will see what’s so fun about it,” Suryeon got up and wore something thick over her sweater. She picked up her navy-blue coat and wore mittens over her small hands. 

 

She opens the door and the breeze smacked her face. “Oh sweet child.” she murmured under her breath. “My love! You’re hereeeee!” Logan squealed like a little boy upon seeing his love of his life standing right at the door, giving the chilly weather a chance. He ran up to her and gave her a peck on her cheek. “If I fall sick, you are soooo taking care of me, Logan.” she warned him. Logan chuckled at that sentence and pulled her arms and got them in the powdery snow. “Suryeon-sshi! Let’s make a snowman!” Logan insisted. Suryeon laughed at his man excitement. Anything that makes him happy, makes her happy too. “Can we also make another four more mini snowman after this?” Suryeon asked. Logan held both her hands and stared at into her orbs. “Of course! We can even make them ourselves too,” Logan implied something else which caused him to earn a light smack on his arm from Suryeon. 

 

“Come here baby, I have got some snow in my hands,” Logan called Suryeon. “First, you must start with a handful of snow rolled into a ball. You then begin rolling the ball through the snow. Snow will stick to the original snowball, making it bigger as you roll it. You have to turn the snowball in different directions to make it nice and round. The body and head will be made the same way as the base, but proportionally smaller,” Logan slowly explained to Suryeon step-by-step on how make a snowman. Suryeon tries to roll the snow together but they break apart each time she tries. Logan sees her struggle and approached to her. His huge arms wrapped around her, both his hands held hers and tries to mold the snowball with Suryeon’s tiny hands below his. The close proximity did make Suryeon skip a beat. His lips brushed her cheeks as he focuses on the snow in her hands. For whatever reason, she loved it. “There you go,” Logan showed her the rolled snow in her hands, causing Suryeon to break away from her thoughts. Logan notices Suryeon being zoned out from whatever that is happening and gave her a nudge. “Love, is everything okay?” Logan asked. “Ah, um, yeah things are okay,” Suryeon got caught off guard and was flustered. Her cheeks were reddish-pink and her ears were burning red. Logan then moved to the front, locking eyes with his woman. “You sure?” he asked again. Suryeon tried to avoid eye-contact with him and changed topic. “Let’s continue with the snowman, Logan. I ain’t got all day,” Suryeon sneakily avoided his question. Clearly she wasn’t okay, she felt giddy. “Come on it’s just a touch and you guys were being close, aren’t you used to it?” Suryeon wondered to herself. 

They continued making parts of the snowman’s body and finally, it is done. Logan found a pair of twigs and stuff them onto the sides, which makes it their arms. “There we go!” Logan smirked proudly at both their hardwork. “Woah, this is my first time seeing a snowman!” Suryeon said in excitement and in awe. True enough, she had never made or let alone seen a snowman. She hides herself at home whenever it starts snowing outside. 

 

“Alright, where are my four mini snowman. LET'S GEDDIT LOGAN!” Suryeon said in excitement while picking up snow from the ground. Logan suddenly pulled Suryeon’s arms and drag her under the shades. “Jagiya.” Logan said. That jagiya really, REALLY made Suryeon flustered. He has never called her that. He would call her baby or love. He never really uses Korean with her, now that they are in the States. “What?” Suryeon replied him, in hopes he does not realise her burning cheeks. “You do know that you’re fair enough to the point I notice your ears are like bush-fire, right” Logan pointed it out. Oh , he noticed it. Suryeon avoided his gaze. “Why are you blushing?” Logan asked. “I uh, I dont know, it’s probably cold out here. Come on, let’s make my four mini snowman.” Suryeon released herself from Logan’s hold but Logan was fast enough to pull her in, for a kiss. In the shadows of her face so close to his, he could smell her rosy, sweet scent as he on her lips, tasting the sweetness of the hot chocolate. At the touch of their lips together, Suryeon was in shock. Her heart began to pound. His fingers run through her long, brown hair; while his other hand held onto her waist. His mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back. Both their tongues begin to twirl, each fighting for dominance. Suryeon broke the kiss, trying to catch her breath. “Why did you-“ Before she could say anything, Logan interrupted her, “Love, I have known you long enough to know what are you thinking and how are you feeling.” Suryeon smiled in embarrassment and said, “I wasn’t exactly sure why I felt that way, but my heart really skipped a beat when you were in such close proximity of mine.” Logan have always loved the honest side of Suryeon. His gaze shifted at her eyes, looking deep into her soul. Full of love and lust. 

“Come on baby, we will make four mini snowman on our own,” Logan carried her in the bridal-way and walked into the house. Forgetting about the actual snowman, they made their own. 

Truly enough, winter with each other is the best.

 

Author's Note: 
First of all, thank you for reading and apologies for the grammatical error (if there's any)! I tried to focus on their romance/fluff in winter HAHA but it's my first time writing, I am still getting used to it. 
 

Once again, thank you for reading! :)