Moments with you

with you, with me.

warning: it’s semi-steamy ahead, more like fluff-steamy HAHA. i tried not to write it this way but my words just spilled through as i went along hahaha. as usual, enjoy reading! and apologies for the late update. 

 

“Here,” Logan said as he shuffled around. “Let’s share the blanket,” he said again while covering Suryeon’s milky bare-skin as she was only wearing a nightgown and robe over her. “What are we watching tonight?” Suryeon asked while she rested her head on Logan’s shoulder. Logan her head and said, “Last Christmas? I don’t I’ve ever watched it, but I heard it’s heartwarming and funny too.” “Sure! I would love to watch some light movies too,” Suryeon said in response. It was these kind of moments that they have had always enjoy with each other — pure, calm and intimate. It was all natural, and that, is what our Logryeon had always loved. They enjoy being around each other, they enjoy every moment spent together and they enjoy each other’s presence. 

 

As the movie continuously played on the screen, Logan noticed Suryeon’s head sliding from his shoulder to his chest. He gave Suryeon a good stare — from her long, beautiful lashes to her luscious, pink lips. He can’t take his eyes off her. “You’re so beautiful, Suryeon-sshi.” He whispered softly and landed on the crown of her head. His right arm held her body while his left hand was finding its way to hold and interlock with her hands. Her white, silk robe were thin enough to allow Logan feel her warmth against his body. Movements made by Suryeon’s body were noticed by Logan. “Baby, do you want to sleep in the room?” Logan gently asked her. Suryeon looking half asleep and half awake, responding to Logan in a very muffled way, “Yes.” She tugged his shirt and then said, “Carry me, please.” How could Logan refuse his adorable-looking wife. He picked her up in a bridal way and walked his way towards their bedroom.

 

Logan closed the door behind him and placed Suryeon lightly on her side of the bed. Suryeon sat up and removed her robe before sleeping, and poor Logan standing there looking as shock as possible. “What are you looking at? Have you not seen someone remove a robe before they sleep?” the sleepy Suryeon snapped groggily at Logan. “N-no. It’s just you suddenly sat up and I got startled. And then you…uh removed your r-r-robe out of nowhere,” Logan explained while still trying to recover from what just happened. But he got to admit that seeing Suryeon in that black nightgown while her hair rests on her bare shoulders, might’ve awaken something in him. Logan walks towards the other side of the bed, which was his side and tuck himself in under the warm duvet. 

 

“I saw that,” Suryeon said out of nowhere. “Saw what?” Logan asked. “You just checked out my body.” And Logan was surprised at how Suryeon managed to notice it. His ears and cheeks were flushing and he could NOT hide it. “Weren’t you sleepy?” he asked her, while changing the subject. “You should sleep-“ And lo and behold, Suryeon shuts him up with a kiss. “Okay goodnight-“ And this time, it was Logan’s turn. He pulled her into his embrace and landed a kiss on her forehead, then her nose and then, her lips.   Both lips brushed against one another, softly and delicately. Their tongues were in sync — not trying to win the battle but to seek closeness and have their souls intertwined as one. A soft moan left Suryeon’s lips as Logan explored her bare neck, leaving kisses all over. He kisses her shoulder and runs his lips towards her skin on her ears. “You think you can go ahead and goodnight me when you started this, my sleepyhead?” Logan called her out teasingly. Suryeon’s eyes met Logan’s, and she did not hold the eye contact for a long time while Logan is constantly looking into Suryeon’s eyes. She felt warmth at her cheeks and hopes Logan does not realise it. When she tries to look away, Logan turn her head towards him and said, “Your eyes,” and he paused. He stares soulfully into her orbs — like how they said eyes are the windows to one’s soul. “Your eyes are beautiful,” Logan continued. Suryeon was dumb-founded. She didn’t think Logan would say something so cheesy yet so profound. Suryeon then decided to look into his eyes. In his eyes, she found love, protection, security and patience. She smiles at him and he caressed her cheeks, while another hand of his has it rested on her waist. Suryeon runs her fingers through his hair and slowly guides his face towards her, eventually leading both of them into each other’s warm embrace. Both Logan’s arms wrapped around hers, and Suryeon whispered into his ears, “Never let me go, Logan.” 

 

While in that moment having Suryeon in his embrace, he could only think of a million ways to make her happy. His heart beats for her, his eyes are only for her and she, is the only reason and soul purpose of Logan’s reason to live. 

 

“Baby,” Suryeon calls him. Logan broke the hug and lets go of her. He then gently reached out to her hands and grabbed them, as a way of showing her that he is here and has no intention of leaving. Logan then softly answered her, “Yeah?” Suryeon took a deep breath and let it out. Logan started to worry, because Suryeon has the tendency to not share her thoughts and feelings and ends up always walking through it on her own. He didn’t want her to carry it on her own. “What’s wrong, Suryeon-sshi?” He shook her hands. She then held his hands even tighter and broke the silence. “You,” she paused. She played with his fingers for a while. “You made living for me worth it,” Suryeon said. Now, that was out of the blue. “Where did that come from?” Logan asked. “Remembered when I wanted to leave this place, for the sake of the children and how the guilt was too much for me to bear when Yoon-Hee and Yoon-Cheol left? The happiness and love you gave me, it was like a gift from Seol-A.” Suryeon expressed. Logan looks at her lovingly while listening to her. “I just wanted you to know that, how thankful I am for you and how much of a blessing you are to me,” Suryeon continues. 

 

Logan moves his hands to her arms, while caressing her shoulders. Touch seems to convey his feelings to her way better. But he tries to put it in words, because Suryeon loves to hear it. “Thank you,” short but it weighed a lot. “…for choosing to stay and to love me for the rest of your life, Suryeon-sshi.” he briefly continues as he tries to find words for his inner expression. “You’re safe with me.” He leans into her, and since they are sitting across one another, it was easier for him to look at her. “And I will always be here, love.” Suryeon found peace in his words.

 

And it was at that very moment, Suryeon knew, that moments with him, will never be dull — but full of love and comfort.

 

ps: should i try writing angst? i’ve never done this before but i feel like we should see how they fight and sulk HAHA. let me know your thoughts! see you in my next chpater, my lovely readers. <3