Morning breakout

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                “... so what sis they said?” MingWon asked while staring at the window.

                “I don’t think they’re going to give in yet” Shadow said while enjoying her coffee. “Saying they’re going to fight”

                “Hmm...” Mingwon thought. “Might as well give you another job”

                “Yeah?” Shadow turned to him.

                “Go to xxxxx media and give them an edited copy of the wedding...... you know skipping processions, move on the vows part.” MingWon said.

                “Arrassoo” She said and still not moving.

                “Yah... get moving” MingWon said.

                “Aish! Can’t a girl get peace time with her coffee?!” Shadow said... pissed, she drank the whole coffee and left. MingWon just shook his head.

                It was night time... HyeMin stayed at the dorms to protect her from “people”. Yesung told her to always stay by his side and never get away from him. So that meant during performances, she’ll be in their dressing room or at the backstage where members and staff could protect her.

                Yesung watched carefully at his wife breathing slowly against his chest. He smiled at how she’s really the perfect fit in his arms... how her attitude seemed to drive him crazy... how her simplest moves can make him just want to touch her (anywhere -.-)... How her slightest touch just makes him melt... She’s just... too perfect for him.

                “Mmmm...” She moaned as she cuddled closer to him.

                Yesung fixes her hair so it will clear out from her face and he admired her beauty that he placed a kiss on her nose and pretty much everywhere that made her wake up and look at him.

                “Why are you raining me with kisses?” HyeMin asked groggily.

                “Because I can’t stop my self...” Yesung said, smiling at her. “You’re too pretty...”

                “Mhm... let me sleep” HyeMin said and Yesung pulled her even more until she dozes off, Yesung smiled.

                “Yah, shorty.” Yesung called. “No matter what happens in the future with all these raging news, I’ll never let you suffer alone. Because I promised to God that I’ll be with you through thick and thin, to love you more than you deserve” He planted another kiss on her forehead before she closes his eyes to sleep.

                HyeMin slowly opens her eyes and smiled at him.

The next day...

                ‘Hmmm... I smell pancakes’ HyeMin thought as she gets up. She looked at Yesung beside her and planted a kiss on his lips... he woke up.

                “Mmm... what time is it?” Yesung asked.

                “6, come on, I’m hungry” HyeMin said. Yesung groaned and pulled HyeMin into a hug.

                “5 more minutes...zzzzzzz” Yesung said as he holds her tightly. HyeMin couldn’t move.

                “UGGGHHHH” HyeMin tries to get out of his grip. She stared at Yesung. “How could this guy have that much strength?!”

                “Because you’re too weak” Yesung replied with eyes still closed.

                “YAAAHHHH!!! Move move move!” HyeMin said as she tried to get away again but all Yesung did was groan.

                “Stop moving... or else I’ll add another 5 minutes” Yesung said.

                “Yah—“

                “That’s it... another 5 minutes” YEsung said and HyeMin looked at her clock, she’s not goint to get up for another 7 minutes.

                “Aish!” HyeMin said.

                “5 minutes more” Yesung said. Great... it just turned 11 minutes before she gets up. HyeMin turned to look at his chubby face.

                “What can I do to make you wake up?” HyeMin asked poking his cheeks, Yesung opens his eye and peeked at her, then he puckered his lips.

                “Kisss~~” Yesung said.

                Chuu~~~

                HyeMin gave him a peck on the lips and looked at him expecting to let go. Yesung shook his head.

                “You got to do better than that *wobbles eyebrow*” Yesung said, HyeMin narrowed her eyes.

                “Then I better wait 10 minutes here” HyeMin huffed, Yesung raised his brows.

                “Really? Then I’ll hold you for the rest of the day” Yesung said, HyeMin looked at him.

                “Andwwaaaee!” HyeMin protested.

                “Sorry, no can do” Yesung said. HyeMin glared at him and pushed his face away from her. “AIyyayayyayayaya!!!”

                With that HyeMin steps out of the scene to get to the dining area, followed by Yesung. Ryeowook serves the pancakes and lays the syrup on the middle, of course not forgetting the butter and jam. ^^ The other members are watching the TV.

                “Morning!!!” Ryeowook said to the couple as Yesung hugs her from the backside and placed his chin on her shoulder.

                “Are there any cheese in the fridge?” HyeMin asked.

                “Ah... neh” Ryeowook said and grabs a cheese. “What do you want to do with them?”

                “Uhmmm... slice them, not too thick, not too thin... I want 5 slices... can I?” HyeMin asked.

                “Sure” Ryeowook said and slices the cheese.

                “That sure is a lot of cheese...” Yesung commented, HyeMin glared at him.

                “Any problems?” HyeMin said.

                “No” Yesung said immediately when...

                “HYUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Henry yelled that made the entire boys walk out of their room. “COME AND WATCH WHAT’S ON!!!!”

                The boys scrambled to the television to see what’s going on. It was then all of their jaws dropped as they saw a clip playing on the morning news. It was the wedding clip of HyeMin and Yesung on Jeju island, where Yesung exchanges vows and rings... then kissed.

                “This is the first time of this footage shown on Korean TV, the wedding of Kim jongWoon “Yesung” and his wife Lee HyeMin. An extravagant wedding happened in Jeju island at the month of June date xx. The super Junior members are there as well to witness the wedding. However, this will result to more tension to the group and the agency itself... coming up next—“

                WHAT THE F????

 

AiMei: Things are getting worst! How will they face this?!!!