J-Jealous?!

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                The boys sniggered at Yesung but when they saw HyeMin’s fiery gaze, they just cowered down and accepted fans’ gifts. Yesung went on to writing something on a piece of paper feeling the cold glare from HyeMin. As soon as Yesung was done, he pushed the album slightly towards HyeMin. HyeMin took it and glared at Yesung.

                “Ehehehe...” Yesung gave a nervous smile at HyeMin who took the cd... Yesung wrote: ‘Meet me in xxxxx restaurant in this mall, use disguise... pleaaaaaasssee? T-T’ HyeMin took the CD and glared at Yesung.

                “12... sharp, do not be late” HyeMin said. “OR ELSE”

                “Neh” Yesung cowered down humbly and HyeMin left for the nearest boutique shop.

                “What was that all about?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Hyung... help?” Yesung looked at his hyung desperately. “How to calm an angry wife?”  The boys looked at each other.

                “No idea” Kyuhyun said.

                “Well... *ehem* that’s your business” Leeteuk said.

                “Neh... it won’t be nice if we in. It’s your business” Ryeowook said.

                “But-but it’s not entirely my fault!!!” Yesung said. “Not my fault I got kissed though...”

                “Well... when you’re married, it will be always your fault” Heechul said “Even though its not, if I were you go and apologize”

                “Are you a love doctor?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Aish! Just do it already!!!” Heechul said.

 

                The autograph signing ends up on 11 pm, but they have 2 hours break for lunch. The PD staffs invited them for lunch, they refused since they were visiting HyeMin. Yesung was looking at every shop, hoping for some sort of miracle.

                “Aish! Chinja! Why is it my fault?!” Yesung complained “I’m just doing my job!” Yesung adjusted his beanie and jacket.

                “Kekekeke... first fight?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “No... we had our fights before this, but not scary as this” Yesung said and his eyes lingered to starbucks shop.

                Meanwhile, HyeMin was already waiting in the said restaurant, wearing normal clothes and shades. She was waiting for them after she changed her outfit; she’s been ordering a couple of onion rings to keep her busy while waiting. Just then, she gets the bonamana album and looked at the track songs... the usal bonamana was there, boom boom, coagulation, and etc. HyeMin got curious at the song...

                “All my heart?” HyeMin muttered, just then a star bucks tumbler was placed in front of her. “Eh?” She looked up and found a smiling Yesung, her face fell and placed the album inside her bag. “You’re late”

                “Mwoh??? I’m not... in fact I’m 30 minutes early” Yesung looked at his wrist watch.

                “I came here first, so you’re late about an hour!” HyeMin said and looked at the tumbler, her face softened as she felt the scent of mocha latte. “Is that...”

                “Mocha latte, yes” Yesung said in a winning voice and pushed it towards a tamed HyeMin. HyeMin took it, but glared at Yesung. After she takes a sip of it, she smiled.

                “Don’t think this will make up with your mistake” HyeMin said coldly and smiled at the drink.

                “Yah! You prefer to smile at the drink which is non-living than to me... not only a living person but your husband” Yesung said. “It’s not my fault either!!!”

                “It’s your fault!!!” Hyemin bursts out. Yesung got recoiled and looked around, people were looking at them.

                “Omo~~~ it’s Yesung oppa and... who’s that girl?” a voice said. Lots of people turned to their direction.

                “Aiya! It’s really him!”

                “OMG... Let’s have his autograph!”

                “Didn’t they just ask for an autograph on the ground floor?” Hyemin hissed, good thing she has her shades for people not to recognize her. Just then the crowd gets thicker...

                “Uhm... should we get out?” Yesung asked

                “arasso...” HyeMin said and signed for the waiter to come closer and placed bills on the table, Yesung’s eyes widened. “Get us out of here without prying eyes...”

                The waiter nodded and asked the two to follow him on the management office. They exited on the fire exit of the building and went out of the mall. Yesung was glancing at her who was still looking straight, not even looking at him.

                “Are you still mad with me?” Yesung asked.

                “I don’t wanna talk about it” HyeMin said.

                “Why are you mad... it’s just a kiss and it’s on the cheeks!” Yesung protested. hyeMin screech of anger and walked away from him.

                She was so irritated that she wished she didn’t go to that mall. Yesung was trailing behnd her like a puppy, passing through crowds and kept quiet. HyeMin went to the neares bench and sat there, huffing.

                “Neh... why are you so mad?” Yesung asked, HyeMin didn’t answer. “Are you by chance... jealous?” Yesung asked.

                That hit her... that hit her plainly on the face. HyeMin looked at him that has this annoying smirk on his face.

                “I-I am n-not!!! What g-gives you the i-idea?!” HyeMin stuttered.

                “Your stutters... you stutter when you lie” Yesung said and laughed.

                “M-mwoh!???!!” HyeMin sneered, cursing herself for stuttering.

                “Kyeopta” Yesung said and pinched her cheek. “Don’t worry... there’s only you for me” Yesung said and gave a peck on her cheek. “Now... we’re even”

                It was... unbelievable. 

 

AiMei: Stuttering huh XD BTW guys, I have a feeling that this story gonna end up soon. But nevertheless, I promise a wonderful ending for you :D