Ddang Babies

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Days passed again, sure... Yesung did spend the nights in the mansion... but HyeMin didn’t feel him come, she didn’t feel him go either.

                Somehow, she felt sad... whenever she wakes up, she would go to Yesung’s room to see if he was there or not. Sometimes, she would drop by their dorm... but to her dismay, Yesung was not there... The members tell her where his whereabouts are. Sometimes she just missed him by a couple of minutes.

                Everytime she calls, he doesn’t pick... and whenever he calls back, HyeMin left her phone somewhere, because she’s pissed to pick it. She was bored...

                This day, HyeMin was resting under the shade of the tree... taking her memorabilia out and paste it on her thick sketch book. Pictures of her friends during the outing she had with the rest of the suju. It was then she noticed someone was running towards her, carrying a small box.

                “Y-yesung!” HyeMin called and Yesung came a halt in front of her. He smiled at her and placed the box in front of her.

                “Here” Yesung huffed and puffed as he took something from his pocket and gave it to HyeMin.

                It was a VVIP ticket for the SS3 in Seoul. HyeMin’s eyes widened... there were 4. Then she peeked on the box and saw the turtles in there.

                “Please take care of the Ddang babies, we’re busy” Yesung pleaded, “I have to go now”

                “WAIT!” HyeMin called but e was already far from her. HyeMin looked at the Ddang Babies... there were 3 of them.”Ddang babies huh...”

                She took Ddangkoma and her shell. Ddangkoma stares at her...

                “Tell me, what Yesung has been doing whenever he ‘s far away from me huh?”

 HyeMin asked then DdangKoma stared down slowly at the 2 Ddang babies on the box. HyeMin placed DdangKoma back on the box and stares at the creatures. She wondered what made Yesung buy these turtles.

                “Great... now I’ve become weird like him” HyeMin said and looked at the ticket... HyeMin went to the manse carrying her things and the Ddang babies, then, she headed for the phone and dialled her friends’ company...

                The next day, her 3 friends paid her a visit so that they can go to the SS3 together. They were going towards the mansion when they noticed Hyemin on the garden.

                “Yah... what’s HyeMin doing outside?” ChaeYoung asked.

                “Beats me... is that?” HeeJin narrowed her eyes.

                “Definitely a turtle” ChunAe said “Come on girls, lets approach her...”

                HyeMin was carrying the little one called Ddangkoming while humming some sweet tune of lullaby. She did not notice her friends though...

                “Yah... that’s yours and Yesung’s babies?” ChaeYoung asked that made Hyemin look at them.

                “Neh, you can be the godmother if you want to” HyeMin retorted that ChunAe and HeeJin laughed.

                “Very funny” ChaeYoung said. “New pets?”

                “Nope... they’re Yesung’s” HyeMin said and carried the smallest of the three. “Say hello to Kkoming!!!”

                “Kkoming?” ChnAe looked at the smallest turtle with curiousity. “They seem gross”

                ‘They’re not” HyeMin said. “I think they’re cute”

                “Alright, i think you become more and more like Yesung” Heejin laughed. “Weirrd”

                “So... when are the real babies coming?” Chaeyoung asked, Hyemin gave her a look and Heejin just laughed.

                “Which reminds me... can I talk to you for a minute?” Heejin asked HyeMin. They moved into a far distant to discuss something.

                “YAH!!! DON’T DROP ANY OF THE DDANG BABIES!” HyeMin called from the distance as she saw ChunAe and ChaeYoung plays with the turtles and turned to HeeJin.

                “So... any plans in terminating the contract?” heeJin asked.

                “Yah, what made you think of that?” HyeMin frowned at her.

                “I told you... in your relationship... there really is something” HeeJin said. You still have 8 months to go, by the way...”

                “Give it a rest, will you? It will mean a lot of suitcase just to terminate the contract” HyeMin scoffed “And... lot of money”

                “I’m going to do this for free... seeing you’re inlove with him” HeeJin said.

                “I am not inlove” HyeMin said uncertainly. “I don’t want to confirm it yet.”

                “But... there’s a chance though... just tell me” HeeJin said and smiled. “I can’t do this if you haven’t decide yet... tell me if you’re going to terminate it”

                “*sigh* Arasso” HyeMin said.

 

AiMei: Aigooo Aigoo!!! hyemin-ssi... just tell already that you love him to just ter minate the contrct....something might happen in the future if you won't T___T