NamSan Park

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                The boys stay in China since they have SS3 in QingDao China. They were rehearsing for the concert and adjusting to the stage and readies themselves for the up coming concert in 4 days. They greeted Yesung a happy birthday and promised him to celebrate it on the night. But Yesung refused to...

                “Okay! Water break!” Eunhyuk yelled. The boys scrambled to take their water... except Yesung. Leeteuk went to get one and gave it to Yesung who was staring at his phone.

                “If you miss her, give her a call” Leeteuk said. Yesung snapped his phone close and look at Leeteuk.

                “Aniyo, maybe she’s busy... plus if I did... she’d be angry at me” Yesung said simply. “Or maybe she’ll be hurt if I talk to her” The boys looked at Yesung... Just then...

                RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG

                Yoboseyo?” Heechul answered his phone irritatingly as the caller interrupted his thoughts when the boys and he are busy practicing.

                “Yoboseyo? Is this Kim Heechul-ssi?” The caller on the other line asked.

                Yah, who the hell are you?!” Heechul cussed.

                “Aish... you’re Heechul alright, this is Shin ChaeYoung... remember me?” ChaeYoung asked

                “Ahh!! The one who nearly killed us for letting us do the test run on that mini bus? Yeah, how can I forget you?”

                “Aishhh chinja, listen, is Yesung there?”

                “Uhh, yeah?” Heechul said glancing around and spotted Yesung sitting at one corner. “Wae? Is this something about them?”

                “Neh, you see... HyeMin’s been unwell these past few days—“

                “She deserved it for hugging that guy”

                “YAH!!! Don’t judge her... aish! The truth is, MingWon stalked HyeMin at XXXXX and pleads her to go with him. He used his force to hug her and asked her to leave Yesung Aratchi (understand)?”

                “*sighs* Arasso... what do you want me to do? Whenever we persuade him to talk to her, he wouldn’t...”

                “Wae?”

                “Because he said he doesn’t want to hurt her even more” Heechul softened his voice and spotted Yesung staring at his phone again. “Actually, he keeps on staring at his phone”

                “Chinja..? hmmm listen, I’m planning something...”

                “I’m listening” Heechul said.

...

...

...

                “OMYGOSHH!!!” Heechul yelled at his phone and turned to the boys who looked at him surprised. Heechul placed one trembling hand on his mouth.

                “Hyung?” SungMin looked at heechul who has a pained look in his face as though trying to cry.

                “I can’t believe it!!! No no no no no~~~ how can this be?!”Heechul put on an acting that will suuuuuurely make any one believe -.-“””

                “Yah... you don’t sound convincing” Chae young said on the other line.

                “Aish chinja! I’m doing—I mean—Aigggoooo~~~ UHUHUHUHUUUU *sniff*” Heechul said again.

                “Really, you’re the worst actor ever to act this one” ChaeYoung said that Heechul turned off the phone.

                “Yah, you ok?” Leeteuk said, frowning.

                “I have a very bad news...” Heechul looked at Yesung for some effect. “HyeMin’s life in danger”

                “MWOOHH???!” The boys widened their eyes despite the pity act.

                “Wae?” Yesung asked, anxiously.

                “Well you see... the last time when she gets out of our dorm, she got in an accident... and she’s losing life now” Heechul said sadly. As expected, Yesung was the first one to speak.

                “Where is she?” Yesung asked.

                “At... uhm... at... ahhh oh yeah! At Namsan park!” Heechul asked, the boys frowned at Heechul’s answer... shouldn’t HyeMin be at a hospital?

                “Hyung, I’ve got to go” Yesung said anxiously. The boys stared Leeteuk, breathless... will he let Yesung go?

                “Arasso...” Leeteuk said and as Yesung rushes out, “But... we’ll go with you”

                “Neh” Yesung said and the boys scramble out of the room, leaving Heechul and Leeteuk.

                “Yah, you know your excuse is lame” Leeteuk said to Heechul.

                “It was ChaeYoung’s idea!... but Yesung believed in it” heechul grinned kekekekkekeke~~~

                The boys changes their clothes and went to the airport. Good thing they could catch the flight to Korea in an hour. It was still morning, so they could be in Korea in the afternoon. The boys waited in disguise in the terminal...

                “Yah... where are you taking me?” HyeMin asked. Afternoon came when ChaeYoung came to the manse and dragged her out of the house.

                “To Namsan park... where you have to spend your time outside rather than to sulk in your room...” ChaeYoung excused, luckily, it was effective.

                “Aish Chinja...” HyeMin said looking outside the taxi “Look at me... my complexion’s so pale...”

                “That’s why you need a little sunshine and nice air would do you good too” Chaeyoung said, nodding, she was sure the boys are in Seoul already.

                True to her estimates, the boys are now boarding taxis in their disguises. All of them asked the driver to go to Namsan Park so that they’ll see HyeMin. But mainly, escaping from the stressed day... kekekkeke~~~~

                They arrived at the destination, yesung’s heart began pounding. He kept on thinking about HyeMin... how he really wished to see her but didn’t have the guts to. After a few minutes, they’ve arrived at the Namsan Park...

                HyeMin was looking at the fountain... ChaeYoung was busy scanning the horizon as though expecting somebody. Just then, ChaeYoung’s phone began to ring.

                “hyeMin, stay...” Chaeyoung said and answers her phone in a distance.

                hyeMin looked at ChaeYoung... she looked around and she just felt slipping away when Chaeyoung’s not looking. HyeMin went towards the cherry blossom trees whose leaves are falling in melancholy.

                “Neh... we’re at the fountain—oh! I spot your group” ChaeYoung said and turned off her phone. She waved at a group going towards her...

                “Oh! Anyeong ChaeYoung-ssi!” The boys greets her. Yesung looked around...

                “Where’s HyeMin?” Yesung asked.

                “She was right...” ChaeYoung looked around and found hyeMin missing. “Aish chinja! That girl” Chaeyoung placed her hands on her waist.

                “I’ll look for her” Yesung said.

                HyeMin sat under the cherry blossom tree, inhaling the fresh air around her. Autumn is really sad... but somehow it seemed to comfort her pained feelings. She just realized that she love him... but she seemed to be scared even more... scared of losing him.

                HyeMin took one thing from her pocket... it was a turtle necklace... it was a fine necklace with a nice stone. She bought it before the SS3... thinking that he’d like to have a birthday present from her. But now... it seemed that she’s too embarrassed to give it to him XD. She smiled at the necklace...

                “Could it be that it’s a present for me?” A voice said that made HyeMin’s heart jump... happy and sad at the same time. His voice was sweet and cute at the same time that hyeMin smiled even more... and she turned around to see a smiling Yesung.

 

AiMei: KYAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~ can't wait for the next one ^^ what do you guys think will HyeMin or Yesung be able to confess in this one?! >.<