Saranghae

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                “Could it be that it’s a present for me?” A voice said that made HyeMin’s heart jump... happy and sad at the same time. His voice was sweet and cute at the same time that hyeMin smiled even more... and she turned around to see a smiling Yesung.

 

                “No... w-why would I b-buy a present for y-you?” Hyemin stuttered.

                “You should do something about your stutters... it’s not helping when you lie” Yesung grinned. “I love turtles~~~”

                HyeMin surveys him... it was like nothing happened, like they didn’t fight that his gaze at her were just the same. His loving eyes tell her that she’s forgiven and everything is forgotten... How cold he do that? When there she was... sulking that he would never forgive her or talk to her. HyeMin felt pain in her chest that she badly wants to get it out. Her eyes fill with tears as she stare at Yesung who just smile at her.

                “Y-yah! How could you just s-smile like that?!” hyeMin bursts out. “How could you sit there and act like nothing’s w-rong?!” HyeMin began to hit him... but because she was still recovering, her punches are never that painful.

                Yesung grabbed her fist to stop her from hitting him, she sobbed and shook her head. Yesung let go of her hand and raised her face with both of his hands. She looked at him and Yesung chuckled.

                “YAH! I h-hate y-you!!!” HyeMin hiccupped.

                “Really?” Yesung asked “You’re stuttering...”

                “I h-hate e-every i-inch of y-you!!!” HyeMin began hitting him again but Yesung pulled her into a tight hug.

                “If you really hate me... you would pull away from me...” Yesung whispered in her ear that causes HyeMin to wanting to get away. “Too late for that now” HyeMin cried even more.

                “Waeee...... T____T I hate it!!! I hate this feeling!!! I hate it when you are so sincere!!! And especially I H-hate Y-YOU!!!” HyeMin cried.

                “Shhh... it’s alright...” Yesung said and pulled all his courage together. “Saranghae...”

                That word... she stopped crying and stared into nothingness, she secretly smiled and feels bubbles inside her stomach. Tears dropped unconsciously.

                “Yesung...”

                “I know it’s just been 4 months, but I’m serious on what I’ve said. I know it’s not that easy to accept... but I really do love you”

                “Yesung...”

                “Please give me a chance... I’ll wait, even if it means that I have to wait forever for you, I’ll willingly wait just to be with—

                “Yesung, saranghae”

                “Neh, then maybe you’re going to return my feelings too then may be in the future—wait... what did you say?” Yesung asked unconsciously, not sure what she just said and broke their hug. HyeMin smacked his head, and though tears can’t stop falling from her eyes, she smiled.

                “Yah! Pabo!!!” HyeMin said. “I said saranghae, you didn’t even listen!”

                “Eh?” Yesung was dazed to hear such word from her, his insides are jumping, tingling and rolling. “What did you say...”

                “Are you deaf?!” HyeMin gave some sort of pained expression.  “Saranghae!!! There I said it, now laugh!”  HyeMin blushed in a deep shade of red.

                “R-really?” Yesung said and HyeMin quietly nods. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! CHINJA?!!!” Yesung hugged  her tighter and continued in yelling. HyeMin smiled even brighter, feeling some sort of heaviness drift away.

                Then... Yesung placed his hands on her cheeks, caressing it with his thumbs, brushing away all tears. He smiled and leaned closer... HyeMin’s heart beats faster and closes her eyes... both feels each other’s warm breath as they let their lips unite.

                “Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~” DongHae and Eunhyuk hugged each other and giggled as they saw the romantic scene in a distant. ChaeYoung smiled and the boys cheered too.

                “I knew they’re really inlove with each other!” SungMin made a fist pump and jumped up and down.

                “This is better that watching movies” Ryeowook said wiping tears from his eyes.

                “Cry baby” Kyuhyun teased.

                “Yaaaahhh” Ryeowook pouted.

                “They do seemed really happy” ShinDong nods.

                “Neh, true love really exist” Siwon said.

                “Errrmmm aren’t they going to pull out? This creeps me out” Heechul said.

                “Yah, you’re heartless” Leeteuk shook his head. “Someday you’re going to meet your match” and glanced at ChaeYoung.

                It was quite a few moments before the two pulled out for air. Though their foreheads were still united. Yesung chuckled and kissed lovingly on her nose. HyeMin looked at his eyes...

                “How come you’re here?” HyeMin asked “I heard you were in China...”

                “I was... but Heechul hyung told me you had an accident and nearly dying, so I rushed here... in Namsan park” Yesung said.

                “That’s stupid... if I had an accident, I would be in a hospital not in this park... and you believed” HyeMin frowned, but Yesung smiled.

                “I know... at least I have the reason to see you, haven’t I?” Yesung grinned.

                “You’re stupid... and look stupid...” HyeMin teased.

                “If being stupid meant I could be with you, then it’s worth it” Yesung grinned and HyeMin smiled that she pecked his lips.

                “Saranghae...” Both said and felt the moment around them. Feeling content with each other... and loving each other...

 

AiMei: OMOOOOO~~~~~~~~~ *sniff* loving it ^^ finally confessed~~~~ AHIIHIHIHIHIHIIHHIHIIH XD So what's next???? :3 But don't get too excited guys, the race is not over yet!!! stay tuned for more !!! COMMENTS ARE LOOOOVVVEEED