Antis

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                ‘... pictures of Super Junior’s Yesung and LeeHyeMin scattered all over the internet and is rapidly gathering attention from various netizens and earning them lots of negative comments...however, the SM entertainment agency has no comment in regards the scandal which infuriates the netizens even more...’

                “Aish... they always make these kinds of remarks to anger the viewers” Heechul snapped and turns off the TV. The members looked at him, hoping to come up with some plan.

                “Hyung, what are we going to tell them?” Ryeowook asked at a standing Leeteuk who was analyzing the situation...

                It was real quiet...

                ...

                ...

                the boys kept on staring at Leeteuk when...

                ...

                ...

*growwwwlllssss*

                “All this thinking makes me hungry” Leeteuk said and looked hopefully at Ryeowook who went out of the scene to make something for the hyung.

                “Honestly, why would the fans be against the marriage? Don’t they think about our member’s happiness too?” Eunhyuk pouted and looked at Yesung.

                “Those little girls are jealous” Heechul said. “They always think that they’re always right”

                “Kinda remind me of only 13 ELFs...” Yesung glared as he eats on a steamed bun hyeMin gave him.. “Now I know how Henry and Zhoumi feels...” Just then...

                SBAAAMMM!!!

                “HYYYUUUUUUNNNGGGSSSS!!!” 2 chinese figures went inside... in the case of Henry, he’s running.

                “HYYUUUUNNNGGG!!!!” Henry hugged Yesung who tries to get his face away from his.

                “Yahaaaaahh!!! Face out! I’m married~~~” Yesung said, Henry clings to him.

                “Hyungg~~~ I’ll protect you from those scary girls! –even though they really are scary- BUT! I’ll give my life—“ Yesung placed his steamed bun on Henry’s mouth.

                “We can manage this through...” Yesung smiled reassuringly at his dongsaeng. Henry pouted and chews the bun slowly. DongHae crept up from behind Henry and pinched his cheeks.

                “AAIIIIIGGGGOOOO~~~~ You’re so cute!” DongHae said.

                “HYUUUUNNNGGG!!! He’s molesting meeee~~~” Henry yelled at Leeteuk who went closer... then pinched Henry’s other cheek. “OOOWWWWW... UMMMAAAAA~~~~”

                “Henry, stop crying like a baby~” Yesung said and steps out. It was then a knock came, te boys looked at each other.

                “Uh... do any of you expect someone?” Leeteuk asked and all of them shook their head.

                “I’ll get it” ZhouMi sighed. He went to the door and found a lady with shades, blonde hair and chewing on a gum.

                “Hey!” She said, ZhouMi looked at her.

                “Uhh... who are you?” ZhouMi asked.

                “Ah, no time for proper intros” she said and slid under his arm so swiftly that ZhouMi was left dumbfounded.

                “Yah! Don’t intrude our dorm!” ZhouMi said as she reached the living room. The boys looked at her then at ZhouMi who just shrugged.

                “You!” Yesung pointed at her, she smiled. “What are you doing here?!”

                “I have a message from my boss” Shadow said. Leeteuk glared at her.

                “Is she the girl you told us?” Leeteuk asked, Yesung nods. The boys were pissed because no matter what they do, they can’t beat a girl.

                “Tell the message then” Yesung snaps. Shadow smirked.

                “Well... the boss said that there’s only one way to stop all these scandals” She said. “Bring the contract to the court and use it... that’s all” Shadow said and left.

                “We’ll never allow that to happen!” Leeteuk snapped, Shadow turned to him.

                “Really? Then I have no choice” Shadow said “I’m going to make you regret for what you said”

                Leeteuk and the boys glared at her as she leaves the room. Yesung dials HyeMin’s number and asked her to come over the dorm. In a few moments, Yesung hang up and looked at the members.

                “Sung... we’re going to get through this situation...” Leeteuk said and pats his shoulder. “We’ll fight for you”

 

                HyeMin is in some shop looking for new ballet flats in her disguise... wearing a beanie, jacket and nerdy glass. She was admiring at the pink flats when she hears...

                “...gosh! do you know I was literally throwing a fit when I found out he was married to some ugly freak?!” A girl said while looking at some pumps. Together with her was a girl who just looks at her companion weirdly.

                “Why would you be angry at her?” She asked.

                “Because she takes Yesung oppa away from us!” The other one said and put down the pumps on its display.

                “Well, if that’s what they want, shouldn’t we... the clouds, should be really happy for him that he finally found someone he loves?” The other one said. HyeMin was feeling thankful at her. “I think HyeMin-ssi is the perfect one for him”

                “Aish no matter! I’m an anti of that girl! He has to leave my Yesung or else!” HyeMin felt pissed that she went closer to them as though looking through pumps too,

                “Or else what?” HyeMin said. The girl looked at her and gasped, she left. The other girl stands there, looking at HyeMin in awe.

                “A-anyeong! I’m sorry for what my friend said...” She bowed. HyeMin smiled at her warmly.

                “Thank you for defending me earlier...” HyeMin said.

                “Ahh... no problem, I think you really suit for him though” She smiled.

                “What’s your name?” HyeMin asked.

                “It’s you” you said.

                “I hope most of the fans are like you” HyeMin said.

                “There are! And we support your relationship!” you said making a kaja sign.

                “Thank you so much you left as HyeMin’s phone rings.

                HyeMin gets a call from Yesung asking her to go to the dorm, she wondered shy though... She arrived at the dorm with lots of ELFs with placards saying, ‘why did you break our hearts, oppa?’ or ‘She does not fit for oppa!’ or ‘GET DIVORCED!’. All of the placards hit her deep down.

                HyeMin crept slowly towards the entrance... well hurriedly went in before any of the fans could recognize her. She reached their floor and knocks. Henry opened it.

                “NOOOONNNAAAAA~~~” Henry yelled, that’s right... YELLED in front of her.

                “Gosh, Henry...” HyeMin said and pinched his cheeks to stop him from yelling. He smiled widely and HyeMin gets in. The boys greets her and Yesung rushed into the crowd, pushing them aside.

                “Yah, hands off, you idiots. She’s my wife!” Yesung said giving them... THE STARE.

                “Aish chinja...” HyeMin pats his cheeks. “There are fans upfront” Henry and ZhouMi’s face fell.

                “We know how you feel, HyeMin...” ZhouMi said. “They’re like only 13 fans...” Henry pouted. Heechul scoffed.

                “Really...” Heechul said and hits his bendable ruler on the nearby person... Kyuhyun.

                “YAHHH! What was that all about?!” Kyuhyun massages his arm. Heechul smirked.

                “It hurts, doesn’t it?” Heechul said. “Well I’m going to confront the fans with this RULER!!!” Heechul held the ruler and stares at it with awe. Leeteuk shakes his head and stared at Heechul.

                “Like that’s going to happen, there are lots of fan and I’m sure that small ruler is just nothing” Leeteuk said Heechul looked at him.

                “Want to have a taste of it?” 

 

AiMei: That got to be hurt...

Heechul: I know, right? *stares at AiMei and gets the ruler at the ready*

AiMei: Y-yah... what are you...

Heechul: You're an anti, aren't you?!

AiMei: I--NO!!! NOnononononnonononono~~~

Heechul: How did you come here?! You're a stalker! GET READY FOR MY RULER!!!

AiMei: Noooooo~~~~~~~ *runs*