Seungwan/Wanda

Cure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"no maam- sir?? Madame?? Monsieur?!" I called out while she's still holding my wrist pulling me somewhere. "I'm glad Wendy used her mind this time and got a pretty nurse" she exclaimed, but those words made me feel so uncomfortable.

"have a seat" she finally let go of me when we entered a room... It's HUMONGOUS!!

 

I obeyed and took a seat while letting my eyes roll, looking around the room while I can feel her eyes on me. "so let's talk about the contract" he words suddenly shivers inside of me. "uh, I did!" I exclaimed but she gave me a teasing stare, "I really did read the contract! Ha d-do you think a top med student wouldn't know how to read a contract before signing it-" I suddenly stopped when... "then what's the number 2 rule?" she gave me stare...

!

***

_Seulgi's POV_

 

"where was she?!" Im waiting for almost 30 minutes now, she can't be late! It's her first regular meeting! !" I immediately went to my car and drove to her mansion.

 

"Wen? Wen" I called but she seems to be not here, I explored more while calling her until she finally showed up.. But is it really her??

"oh Eonnie" Yeri called.. "where's your sister?!" I asked. She pointed upstairs "they're upstairs" she answered.."what do you mean they?" I asked again then she explained what happened earlier...

By that I knew, it wasn't Wendy... !

 

"Seungwan.." I called out when I saw her pin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter