That girl

Cure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_Wendy's POV_

 

I woke up having a severe headache, felt like someone's banging my head with a hammer. "Seul!!" I saw Seulgi unconscious on the floor so I went to her and about to call 911 when she suddenly opened her eyes and slapped my forehead.

"oh thank god! You're fine" my eyes started to relax "Wut?! Look at me, no seriously Wen look at me!! Do I look like Im fine?" I mean,she looks fine to me. "I feel so harassed" she sat up and messes her hair.

Oh I bet I know why... I laughed as she gave me a serious stare. "what?! Oh ! My meeting!" I suddenly remembered about my schedule today so I rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

***

"I bet you all know about me and my duties here so please bear with me" I ended with a bow as they all nodded and clapped.

"Im currently studying everything, not just the important ones in my dad's company so don't worry about my experience, Im confident that I have nothing to disappoint you all... Let's all work together soon" again I ended with a bow.

 

After a short meeting, I went outside to get some coffee when My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I picked it up,

[

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter