Son Seungwan

Cure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the morning sun hits my bare face, I immediately stood up and starts my day.

It's my first official day living with my new boss/client...but her secretary well I don't know if she's really a secretary but she's a bit scary, what's her name again? Hmm... Oh right Kang Seulgi ssi.

_Flashbacks_

"Im Kang Seulgi, most of the deal written on this paper should be also deal with me understand?" her voice is a bit cold and shivery but she's pretty and she looks kind so eh^

I nodded my head as Im slowly signing the contract. "tomorrow's your start, and if you have something in your mind about what's your schedule inside the house... It's all in your room's table. Have a great day ms Bae and Goodluck" she ended her sentence with a soft but cold smile.

_end of flashbacks_

 

Im currently standing in front of my new boss's mansion but dang it looks so uhm.. I don't know how to explain but it's huge and I'm starting to feel anxious about the contract and my work since I didn't really read what's written on it.

***

"Im Yerim, I'm Wendy's cousin and I don't actually live here so can you give me a tour? This house is HUMONGOUS!" a cute girl started talking out of nowhere. "I uhm- I actually don't live here it's my first time here too" I simply answered.

"are you Wendy eonnie's girlfriend?! No ! You're so pretty!" her eyes were sparkling so I cuts her imaginations and answered "no Im actually her personal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter