(IMPORTANT!) The updates .✫*゚・゚

Herätys .✫*゚・゚ A co-ed group of second chances. APPLY NOW BUT STORY CURRENTLY ON HOLD o(^◇^)o

 [ Updates ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

█ 28 JAN 2022 If you are subscribed to multiple of my stories, you probably know what's coming already.

 

From today until further notice, Herätys will be put on hold. It will go into a slumber, just like three other of my stories, to help with my own stress, to make it less overwhelming for potential applicants and to make the stories better in the long run.

 

It's not easy to keep up 8 stories at the same time, but I'm impulsive and whenever I get an applyfic idea, I simply can't stop myself from making it, despite me just knowing that I already have too much going on at the moment. This has decreased the quality of my fics, and it has also made people taken aback from applying because there's simply so much, and I have heard people that don't think I will actually start these stories.

 

I just want the stories to become of better quality while being less overlapping because of the sheer amount. I also hope that this will make it easier to get people to create characters and engage more into my stories, because engagement and application count has dropped into the negatives, pretty much. In these busy and hard times, it's better not to be overwhelming.

 

Herätys will be back when the time is right. For now, application will remain open, you can still submit your character if you get inspired, and I will still review them like normal, but I won't be bumping up Herätys regularly and not creating new content for the time being, until I have properly started some of my still running stories.

 

I hope to see you around once Herätys is back but in the meantime, check out my running stories: Necalli, Adore, Estrela and Produce R 101.

 

Read more about the situation in this blog.