Ep 4: Hide and seek

Wants and Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

It has been weeks since Jessica tried to look for 'Taeyeon'. At this point, she has deleted the apps Yuri suggested, but still regularly go on trips to caffes near her workplace with high hopes that she will randomly bump into her again.

Yuri notices this whole thing Jessica has been doing. This is not the first time she sees the girl liking somebody or get interested with someone. She knows that when Jessica wants something she would really go for it.

"Let it just come to you, Princess. You're a 'princess' alright, let her find you," Yuri splurts out, as she puts paperworks on Jessica's table, "You look overworked, not from work alone."

"I honestly don't know why I look for her," Jessica says shyly, "I could wait but what am I gonna wait for, she doesn't even know me."

She hates that 'Taeyeon' made her nervous. But, she sort of like that she feels annoyed by it. She somehow feel like it feels better to feel something than nothing. She knows it's nothing serious, it just feels right looking for it-- wanting it-- that at least she's yearning for something. Adding to that, she's not even sure if that's the girl's real name.

"The last time I tried to like someone was way way back college," Jessica continues, "I stopped since it felt like I was forcing myself into her, who likes that, yeah?"

Yuri smirks, "I'm liking what I'm seeing. I told you, you needed this headache."

That being said, Jessica decides to stop. It is somehow a familiar feeling that she is trying to force something to happen. She's not doing it again as she promised herself before. This isn't something serious anyway, she thinks. Might as well save her energy where it's going to be reciprocated.

She heaves a sigh-- defeated, annoyed kind of sigh. She brushes her hair up and smirks. She still thinks that it feels good t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter