Confession ( Finale)

Lust or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ....this is just a short story...I don’t intend to make it very long...it’s just an episode of Kim Taehyung’s side of story....

 

The morning light brightened up the hospital room where Kim Taehyung was. His emergency operation went smoothly and well. The vision was all blurry at first but after a few blinks a clear view came into his sight. Scanned around the room and noticed a head laid on the side of his bed. He tried to reach out for her arms but the head lifted up “...oohh..you’re a wake...I’ll call the nurse...” she said “...no...just wait for a second...” he stopped her while holding her hands. Soo Mi lowered her head and said “....I’m really sorry for what happened....” Taehyung shook his head “...no..it’s not your fault....” “..let me just call the...” “..Soo Mi..ah...” Taehyung gulped because of the pain hit him “....are you alright?...” “..yes....just...stay here...” he said with his eyes closed as his hold on her hands tightened. Soo Mi moved closer and sat by the bed. Taehyung opened his eyes and stared at her deeply “....I’m not going to lie anymore....I think I like you...Park Soo Mi...” Soo Mi’s face turned red like a tomato “....and I know you feel the same way too....don’t you?....” the man didn’t leave his gaze on her. “ ...this is really embarrassing....” Soo Mi responded without looking at him “..Soo Mi...look at me...do you like me?...” slowly she nodded her head and planted a small smile on her lips.

 

“...let’s start a new...” he said and the girl nodded her head one more time. “....hi..I’m Kim Taehyung....” “...hi..I’m Park Soo Mi....a pleasure meeting you....” both of them shook hand which took longer than the usual handshake. “..ehmm...hmm...am I interrupting anything?...” both figures didn’t realized the door was opened while Park Jimin and Jungkook walked in. “...ohh..you’re here...” Taehyung said as Soo Mi quickly moved away from the bed. “....hyung!...so good to see you’re awake now..” the younger rushed to him. “...it must be Miss Park been looking after him well....that’s why..” Jimin said teasingly. “..we’ve brought foods....you both must be starving....” Jungkook said while placing the plastic bag on the table nearby. Soo Mi walked towards him “..let me help with the food...” “...sure....Taehyung must be hungry.....”.

 

...a week later....

 

“....I’m so glad that Taehyung has been discharged....let him take a proper rest for recovering his wound....” Yoongi told Jimin. “..yes..hyung...I’ve told him to come back to work when he’s fully recovered....”. “....what about the girl?....has everything sorted out ?....” he added. “....yes..hyung...Lee Taeyong has been captured by the police..and Park Sung Hoon doesn’t owe him anymore...not a dime...” Jimin responded while he rearranged the folder in front of the young CEO. “..what are those?....” Yoongi asked scratching his head. “..these are for today’s meeting....the new project for the new building....orphanage fund raising....school for the special children...” Jimin continued “..stop..stop!....it gives a headache....call Namjoon to assist you later....I’m tired....you know what to do Jimin....”. Yoongi told him off while messaging his temple. “..just postpone the new building project till Thursday.....the rest just do what you think is suitable....I’m not fussy....”. “..sure....hyung...I’ll let Namjoon hyung knows...”. Yoongi nodded his head and let out a relief sigh. The CEO stood up and put on his suit. “..where are you going hyung?....” “...home...just give me a call if anything urgent...”. “..sure hyung....”.

 

...two weeks later....

 

“...thank you so much...Mr Kim...you’ve been helping us a lot....I don’t know what will happen to my Soo Mi ..if it’s not because of you....” Park Sung Hoon said calmly as Taehyung visited him at his home. “....anyone should be concerned when someone got missing...”. “..appa....let’s eat...the foods are ready...” Soo Mi appeared from the kitchen. “...please ..Mr Kim....do join us for dinner..Soo Mi’s cooking isn’t bad at all....” her father bragged about her. “...I’d love to try her cooking....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter