Payment

Lust or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Mi hurriedly walked to the café which Taeyong told her to meet. She walked and looked around only she spotted the blonde haired man sitting at the corner with his two other men. “...oohh...the pretty Park Soo Mi....do you have it?...” the man asked. Slowly she opened her handbag and took out an envelop which containing the money. She handed it to him and he grabbed it quickly from her. He counted the amount then looked at her “..this is still short!...you !...” “..I know...but I will give the remaining again..after my next pay...please Taeyong...it’s not that I’m not paying at all...but ..” before she could finish her words her handbag already snatched away from her. Taeyong took out her purse and dropped everything from her handbag to the ground.

 

“...hey! ..what the do you think you’re doing?!..” the purse he was holding suddenly snatched away from him this time. “... the hell do you think you are taking everything from her!...” Taehyung handed the purse back to Soo Mi. “..pick your stuff and leave....” he added while his gaze not leaving the angry Taeyong. “..who the are you...interrupting my business with her...” “...I don’t care what ing business you have with her...but this is definitely illegal business...” Taehyung didn’t back out still standing up for her. “...look here man...you don’t know who you’re messing up with!..” Taeyong signaled his men to grab him but Taehyung was too quick to block them and punched one after the other between the two men in surprised. The leader was shocked and was about to approach him when a sudden kick came from Taehyung. He pinned him down on the floor and grabbed the leader by the collar “...I don’t messed around with tacky people like you too...if you ‘re harassing her again...I’ll find you...consider this is a warning..now take the damn money and just go to hell!...” Taehyung threw him a bundle of money. Taehyung stood up and walked away from them. The manager of the café walked out after hearing the commotion just now. “..I’ll pay for the damage...this is my number...”. Taehyung wrote his number on a piece of small torn paper and left.

 

He walked out the café and was stopped by Soo Mi. “...hey....Mister...I..” her words was cut when Taehyung spoke “..I told you to leave....” “....how can I just leave....look...I just want to thank you....here...my compensation to you..” she handed him a few 50,000 won notes to him. “....I don’t take compensation..keep it you need it more...”.Taehyung quickly rushed to his parked vehicle not far from the café. “....at least give me your number!...” Soo Mi shouted as the man got into his car and waved.

 

...Kim Taehyung’s pov...

 

I was on my way to bighit but I stopped at a café since Jimin hyung said the meeting not until 10.30am. After taking my order I sat at one of the table. There were not so many people at the café. I heard laughter from the further end of the café. I recognized the man. It’s the same man I saw talking to Soo mi and his father at the restaurant previously....the other two men must be his minions. The glass door chimed when a person walked in which obviously there’s a customer. I just finished my croissant and drank my hot latte. I looked up and saw Park Soo Mi walked in. She was scanning around the café then spotted the person she wanted to meet. Surprisingly she walked to the man. I saw her handing an envelope. The man counted the contents which I believe are some notes. I heard him say “..this is still short...” I didn’t hear her response but I noticed the guy already snatching away her handbag and took out her purse. I couldn’t just sit still and doing nothing...she must be in somekind of trouble..I know the’re a lot of loan sharks these days...I got up from my ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter