Wedding Dress

Lust or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“..crap!...why is he even here?...” Soo Mi was shocked to see Taehyung standing next to Jimin. Taehyung’s eyes didn’t move anywhere else but staring down at her. “…yes..Miss Park…that’s your name earlier right?...” “..y..yes..” “…I would like to see some of your collection and if possible you can recommend the best one…..” “..oohh…this way sir….” Soo Mi invited the two handsome men to follow her into a display dress area. “..please have a seat while I’ ll bring you the best selection….we have..”. fter a fw minutes of waiting Soo Mi returned with a pile of dresses in her hands. Aerum too was helping her to carry a few. They hung the dresses on the steel railings. She placed an ipad in front of Jimin “…you can browse through the device ….take your time in choosing sir…I’ll be just right here to assist…”.

 

“..Tae…help to choose..you have the eye for good design…” . Taehyung moved closer to Jimin but still eyeing the girl in front of them. Soo Mi rolled her eyes and shifted her gaze away from him. After scrolling up and down the photo from the device “…why don’t you ask Miss Park here to recommend first…see what she can come up with…” Taehyung suddenly spoke while looking up at her. It brings chills to her bone just by listening to Taehyung’s deep voice. “..damn!...why he’s affecting me so much?..” she cursed again in her head. “..Miss Park…which one do you think will suit the bride to be?...” “..if you have her picture or something like that..it will help me a lot…as to which one will suit her the most…”. “..one moment..I’ll ask my girlfriend to send the picture..”. Soo Mi thought to herself “..what a lucky girl she must be to have a gentle and handsome boyfriend…”. “..sure..” she responded with a smile. Not long lonf Jimin received Jae Rim’s cousin’s picture. “..that’s her…”Jimin said as he showed the picture on his phone screen. Soo Mi took a look at the girl’s photo and nodded her head “…okay..I think I know which one will suits her…”. She stood up and went through the dresses that she brought earlier. “..this one will probably suits her well…”. It’s a long lacey sleeves white dress with a big gown. “..what do you think Tae?...” the younger shook his head then took the device and pointed at another dress. With a smirked he said “..this look more elegant….” Soo Mi looked for the chosen dress and put it up in front of them “….some people just like to look beautiful and modest...on their wedding day….”. The dress Taehyung picked was a sleeveless with mermaid cut at the bottom. But it’s so true that the one he picked looks more up to date fashion.

 

“..okay we’ll take the one you recommended Miss..since my girlfriend said the family would want her cover more….” Jimin told Soo Mi after he spoke and showed the picture of both dresses to Jae Rim. “..you are indeed right….I’m glad..”. Now it’s Soo Mi’s turned to smirk at Taehyung. But instead Taehyung returned her with his best seductive smile. Soo min rolled her eyes and left the two men while she was preparing the dress. Once at the counter “…I will be there to assist my boss on the wedding day…she can come for a fitting and please do call us first….”. “…can I make payment now?...” Jimin asked while taking out his wallet. “…you can just pay a deposit sir…once everything is done and to your satisfaction …then you can make the full payment…” Soo Min explained. “…oh..no Miss Park..I like to make the full payment now…my girl friend is definitely will love your styling and the dress is just beautiful…for her cousin..”. “..very well…you may do so..sir…thank you…” Soo Min responded as Jimin handed her his credit card. “..thank you for choosing ‘Allure Boutique’…” Soo Min bowed a little as she handed back Jimin’s credit card along with the receipt. The two men left soon after that while Soo min watched them walked to the car. Her main focus was on the man with Jimin.

 

“….call her….” Jimin suddenly spoke as he was driving. “..what?..call who?...” Taehyung responded in surprised. “…the girl..Miss Park ..who else….don’t tell I didn’t notice the way you look at her….”.Taehyung shook his head “….she doesn’t like me…not one bit…” he added. “…you never know…” Jimin said chuckling. Taehyung continuously shook his head chuckling “..I was just flirting…..” he added. “…I was just wondering why you still not in a relationship?....” Jimin asked without looking at the younger. “…should I?...” “..yes..I think you should…you’re old enough…” . T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter