Strawberry Cake

Lust or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N “…this is a sequel from ‘White Lies’. The first chapter will be the continuation from the last scene in WL. The main character will be Kim Taehyung/V. Yoongi and Yeon Joo will still be in the story because Yoongi is my bias. I hope you all will follow this story. More new characters will be introduced. But remember this story is just fictional….have fun reading it…”

 

“...hey!..I was here first...” “..too bad I got it first...you were too late...” the girl was about to turn away “...not..so fast miss...it should be mine!..” “...I don’t care!...you can have something else...there’s still plenty..” “..but it’s not strawberry!...” “..like I care!..move..” but Taehyung didn’t move an inch instead he glared the girl with his sharp and seductive looks. “..damn this jerk!..he’s so ing gorgeous...but he’s rude...” Soo Mi cursed in her head. She looked at him then held up the strawberry chocolate cake in front of him then immediately she took a bite of the cake “...there..you can’t have it now..it’s mine..I’ve eaten it..” Taehyung’s eyes widened but he stepped closer then all of a sudden snatched away the cake from her and ate it. “...what the are you doing!?..” “..I’m eating the cake...what are you going to do about it?...” he shot back. Soo Mi felt her face was turning red with anger she took a glass of champagne and splashed it in his face. “.. you!...” then she left leaving Taehyung with his wet face.

 

Kim Taehyung pov…

 

The cake was supposed to be mine!..I was the first to stand in front of the cake but that girl was too fast…!...I’m glad I managed to snatch it from her!...she’s really something…splashing the champagne on me!...she looked cute though…despite her rudeness…her short bob hair style suits her very well….who is she anyway?...I’ve never seen her before…but she’s definitely not my type…so unladylike…just by looking at the way she dressed up…she’s a tomboy…such a waste!....

 

…end of pov…

 

Taehyung thought for a while when he was on his way to car after the wedding ended. It’s already almost 11pm. “…hey! Tae!..wait!..I’m coming with you…” Hoseok ran towards him “…where’s Minji?...” the younger asked “…oohh..she left earlier …you know she has classes today….and I told her to take the car….”. Taehyung opened the car door and stepped inside “..just drop me at her apartment…” “..sure…” Taehyung answered as he brought the engine to live. Just as he turned around the corner of the building he saw Soo Mi carrying two vanity cases with the stylist whom he knew . “..she must be with her…” he muttered underneath his breath. “..did you say something?...” Hoseok asked “…it’s nothing…”.

 

“…Soo Mi..ah..” the man in his early sixty called his daughter from the kitchen. “..yes..appa…I’m coming..”she called back from her bedroom. “..let’s eat..the food is ready…” Park Sung Hoon told his daughter. “..appa..you don’t need to prepare food for me..…”. The older man smiled at her “…I’m just happy to prepare them for you…c’mon..just eat before it’s getting cold..”. Soo Mi took the seat in front her father “…how was the wedding last night?...I was asleep when you returned home….” “..it was great ..appa…the bride is beautiful eonni..made her a lovely bride…Mr kim must be proud of her…” . “..did you take any pictures?....it must be fun…” the older continued. “..yes…I did…here..” Soo Mi took out her phone and scrolled throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter