The Gala

Lust or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...earlier in the afternoon....

 

It’s the day of the Gala. Soo Mi decided to go and since Park Jimin’s girlfriend so persistent for her to come. Walking around the Lotte department store searching for a suitable outfit for the event definitely not Soo Mi’s thing. But she has no choice but to get one. She spotted a simple dark high knee fitted dress being displayed. Without thinking too much she just bought it. Luckily it’s on 30% discount which was worth to buy just for one occasion. She went home and was rushing to get ready since it’s already 5.50pm. “....I dind’t know I look this good...not bad....” Soo Mi exclaimed to herself. “..appa...I’m going out now...your dinner is on the stove..just heat it up okay....” she kissed her father on the cheek “...go..you’ll be late and have fun...” the older man smiled.

 

After ten minutes of waiting for a taxi, Soo Mi tried to call the one on line. “..well..welll...look at our Soo Mi here is going somewhere....” Taeyong appeared with his minion in front of her. “..you still haven’t paid the outstanding....and it’s two weeks today...”. “...Look...Taeyong...I’ll pay you tomorrow....I have to go now....” Taeyong punched her hard by the lips which made her unconscious instantly. He signaled his men and Soo Mi was grabbed by both her arms and dragged away to where their vehicles was.

 

..at the Gala.....

 

“...you looked worried...” Jimin said to Taehyung who’s kept on glancing at his watch. “..don’t worry...she’ll be here....” Jae Rim whispered. Yoongi behind the podium giving his speech praising everyone’s has been working hard through out the years and it’s time to celebrate if it’s not of their hardwork working as a team Big hit will not be where it is now. A loud applaud from all the attendees. The music began and everyone was invited to enjoy the feast. “...probably she has something......I whatsapp her earlier ...she said she’s definitely coming...I made her....I just messaged her ...but it’s left unread...something has came up probably.....I’m sorry Tae...” Jae Rim said with regret. “..no..it’s okay....I never really asked her.....” Taehyung responded with a disappointed smile. He was worried to and has bad feeling about it. “...hyung...I’m heading out for a while...in case Yoongi hyung is asking for me...” Taehyung whispered to Hoseok. “...where are you going?...” he asked. “..somewhere...I’ll call you if anything...I’ll be back...” Taehyung said as he rushed towards the entrance of the hall. He drove to Soo Mi’s apartment. He just has his way to get Soo Mi’s home address. He rang the bell on her apartment door “...why are you home so early...” Mr Park spoke as he opened the door “..oohh?..” “..I’m sorry sir...I’m Soo Mi’s friend?..Kim Taehyung....is she home?...” “..ohh..no..she just left a while ago saying that she’s going to a party...is she not there?...” “....I’m afraid not...” “..what?...” the older man’s face turned pale “..Taeyong...it must be him...again...ohh..what should I do?...let’s go to the police...” the older man insisted. “..no..Mr Park...we don’t know for sure what happened to her...don’t worry..and don’t go anyway..I’ll find her...”. With that Taehyung left and took out his phone. “....hyung...it’s me....”.

 

Hoseok who was in the middle of drinking felt his phone was vibrating. “...one moment..it’s Tae...” he excused himself and walked further away from the crowds. “...yes..Tae..is everything okay?....” “...Soo Mi is missing...I think she’s been kidnapped...her father said..she has left for the gala....”. “..alright ..calm down Tae...just come back here...I ‘ll wait at the front entrance....” “..okay...I’ll be there in 10 minutes...”. Jung Hoseok went back to his fiancé telling her that he need to head out and stay with Jae Rim then looked around for Jimin. He spotted him talking to Yoongi and Jungkook. “...excuse me...Jimin...sir..” he bowed his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter