b&b

Hello, Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're eating like you haven't eaten in days." The shorter male remarks as he watches Chanyeol inhale his burger with desperation. In fact, Chanyeol is so focused on devouring his food that he barely had time to breathe, let alone strike up a conversation with the younger male.

He kind of just assumes he's younger from the way he looks. 

"I'm not used to skipping meals." Chanyeol swallows, smiling as he grabs the napkin in front of him. 

The raven-haired male clears his throat, looking at Chanyeol who glances back at him, still smiling. “So,” He says. "You're telling me you don't even have a hotel booked?"

"Yeah," Chanyeol forces out a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "It's kind of a last-minute thing."

"Did you escape from prison?" 

Chanyeol laughs. "Do I look like a criminal to you?"

The man in front of him proceeds to take his glasses off to wipe them clean. Chanyeol finds himself awwing internally as he watches him rub his specs with sleeves that were far too long for his arms.

"Well," He continues to stare down on his lap while he cleans. "We can try finding you a hotel, but I doubt there'll be anything available a week before Christmas." He tells him while he puts his glasses back on.

Chanyeol hums in thought as he looks up to the ceiling of the burger joint. "Well, where are you staying?" 

"Hey," He says, looking at Chanyeol with brows furrowed. "Don't you think you're pushing it?" 

"Do you expect me to sleep on the sidewalk?" Chanyeol asks innocently as he takes another bite off his burger. 

The boy groans internally. 

"Just let me tag along while you're here." Chanyeol breaks into his infamous puppy-grin.  "I told you I'm rich. I'll pay you back double for everything."

The other male sighs in defeat.

Chanyeol beams as he slides his glass of beer forward. "Want a sip?"

"I don't drink." 

"Serious?"

The boy nods.

"Not even a tiny bit?"

"Nope." He responds. "Boyfriend won't approve of it."

"How many times are you going to mention him?" Chanyeol laughs. "I bet you that boyfriend of yours drinks when you're not around." 

"Whatever."

Chanyeol realizes just now that he has never formally introduced himself and that he doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter