stalker

Hello, Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's sanity is slowly deteriorating. He ruffles his hair, annoyed at everything that is New York. 

He was sitting on one of the patio chairs outside a closed coffee shop.

"I'm so ed, I'm so ed, I'm so ed." He chants repeatedly as he rocks himself back and forth.

He thinks the city is out to get him from the moment he landed.

He didn't know how it happened but the back pocket of his duffel bag was ripped straight. 

His wallet, his phone, and mp3 player were all gone, so Chanyeol draws to a conclusion: he's totally undeniably ed. 

The taxi driver started screaming at him when Chanyeol tells him (in broken English) that he can't pay for the ride. "ing tourists," The cab owner yelled before driving away from where he was standing. He wasn't sure what the words meant, but he knew it wasn't nice.

In his best attempt at speaking English, he tried explaining to the cops what happened but they kind of just gave him an annoyed look. He thinks they might have thought he was homeless or something.

But of course, they would think that. He was having a panic attack in the middle of the station and was saying something along the lines of 'no money' and 'help'.

Since everyone seems to think that he may just be deranged, Chanyeol ends up wandering around before finally deciding to take a rest outside a coffee shop. 

"I hate this city." He sighs. 

His empty stomach has been aching since he hasn't been able to eat anything at all. The smell coming from a nearby hotdog stand doesn't help.

He slouches to grab his stomach and waits for it to calm down, but of course, his poor stomach would only growl louder with each passing minute.

All the tiredness and hunger have made him whine out loud and it doesn't take long before he feels his eyes watering. 

What the hell is he going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter