Final

My subscriber is an Idol!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun rolled on his bed. It was well past midnight, but he couldn't sleep. That day was tiring, though he was bored. The main vocalist closed his eyes again. He started thinking about all memories he had with his friends- or he could say family. He opened his eyes. "No, I can't sleep!" His phone beside him took his attention. "I can surf the Net for some minutes and then I'll get sleepy." 

After spending half an hour in Instagram, he sighed. "Ah!" Suddenly, his eyes shined. "Jieun once told me that she reads something whenever she can't sleep... What was the site? Um..." He sat up. "How did I forget?! Should I call Jieun? No, it's late!" He fell on his bed again. 

"Baekhyun? Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol was standing in his room. 

"Oh... No, I'm ok Chan... Why are you awake?" He asked. 

"I was thirsty... Then I heard some noise from your room." 

"Uh, I'm ok, don't worry. Good night." Baekhyun whispered, smiling brightly. 

"As one of the biggest asian artists we need sleep to work. Goodnight!" He left. 

"Asian? Ha! I got it! Asian! Asian Fictions, it was something like this..." He searched immediately. "Yes! It is! It is this!!! Recent updates...? Let's see... EXO Story Personal Library? Sounds good." The page below was what he saw. The light was hurting his eyes so he the Night Mode. 

He looked at the list of stories the author had shared. "BH, BH, BH, CH, BH...JM, BH? It looks like this EXO-L is my fan. Let's read Tempo... I like the name." He giggled happily. "Eh? I can't read this story? Login? Dude, I don't have an account on this site... Should I make one? Let's see... Byun100hyun...." He typed, but frowned immediately. "This fangirls... Why should they use my name? Let see this one.... _Byun100hyun." The boy smiled. "Yep, now let's read." 

Baekhyun didn't understand he kept reading for one hour, the story was too interesting that he wanted to keep reading and reading to the end. "Haha... If this author knew Junmyeon hyung, she wouldn't write that sentence... Maybe I should write too? I know a lot about members' personalities... But no, I can't risk my identity..." His eyes were closing and he felt tired. Too tired to continue. "I'll read tomorrow night too... For now, it is enough. " Baekhyun put his phone away. "This story made me blush... These girls and their imaginations..." 

The next night, Baekhyun started reading too. He liked the stories that user had recommended, so he made a decision. "Let's contact with that user..." He wanted to touch the username that he chuckled. "SehunieNuna? I could use SehunieHyung for my username... But I can get two things from this... One, the user is a girl and two, is older than Sehun." 

He looked at her profile's picture. "She's a fan... My fan...Add friend." Then he put his phone away to sleep, but his heart beated fast. 

Will she accept him or not? That was his question. 

_

In the evening, Baekhyun had time to check the site. He smiled wildly when he saw the 'New Friends' notification. He typed. "Hello Nuna, thank you for accepting my request."

The girl answered immediately. 

Hey! No problem, always happy to have new friends! ^^ 

"Cute!" Baekhyun whispered & started typing again. 

I see you like Baekhyun. 

She answered.
Actually my bias is Chanyeol, but Baekhyun is a real bias wrecker!!!! He's so handsome, cute, y and all!!!! 

His smile widened."I'm y? Wow, so I'm y! No one has told me that directly." He giggled. "I hope she's from Korea, so I can meet her." 

So, how old are you? 

Receiving that message, the girl frowned. "How dare this person... Ask this kind of question when he knows me only for a day!" 

You must know not to ask these kinds of question from a lady, I'm a woman! 

_Byun100hyun 
I'm so sorry, I was just curious... Forgive me Ms. Nuna. And men don't know somethings sometimes... *bows* 

Dahyun chuckled. "Ms. Nuna... This boy is cute..." She started typing. 

I didn't tell that to make you apologize... Don't be sad. 

_Byun100hyun 
Oh... yeah... I got it. Have a nice day/night :) 

SehunieNuna 
Have a good day/night. 

Days passed and they kept chatting whenever they had time. The girl enjoyed talking with him, but she didn't know the fact that he was that y Baekhyun. 

_Byun100hyun 
Btw, why don't you write a story yourself? 

SehunieNuna 
Story??? NOOOOOO! 

_Byun100hyun 
Why? You are good at it, write a story about me... 

SehunieNuna 
What?! 

_Byun100hyun 
I mean... Write a story about Baekhyun... 

SehunieNuna 
No, I can't.

_Byun100hyun 
Why? 

SehunieNuna 
I just can't... I don't think I'm good at writing, my English is not so good and I'm not creative like others... 

_Byun100hyun 
Don't say so dear... I think you are ok. You can do this Nuna! 

SehunieNuna 
You are just making me embarrassed. 

_Byun100hyun 
You are such a cutie! 

The girl smiled and texted her friends. 

SehunieNuna 
Girls, there is someone trying to persuade me... 

Army143Exol 
To marry him? 

SehunieNuna 

Rinnnnnnnnn! 

Army143Exol 
What?😂

Byul_99 
Stop this topic. 

LoeyeoLcbx 
If he is a good guy, you must agree. 

SehunieNuna 
Why don't you let me continue?! 

potatoface7894 
Aigoo! Our Hyunnie is getting married... 

SehunieNuna 
Ok, I'm gonna block you all! 

LoeyeoLcbx 
You don't, because you love us. 

Army143Exol 
Don't be such a kid! 
He doesn't like us, am I right? 

_Misu_ 
Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable? 

Byul_99 
I'm here @Misu. 

SehunieNuna 
HE'S ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS AND HE ASKED ME TO WRITE A STORY!!!!!!!!!! 

_Misu_
Such a great idea! 

LoeyeoLcbx 
Yeah, Pizza boy au... 

Army143Exol 
I wanted to ask this before, are you going to do so? 

SehunieNuna
No! 

Byul_99 
Unnie, please write it! 

_Misu_ 
Dahyun unnie~ *shows puppy eyes* 

SehunieNuna 
Stop it! 
@Misu your aegyo doesn't work on me! 

potatoface7894 
Leave her alone! 

LoeyeoLcbx 
Write it Nuna.... 

Army143Exol 
If you write it, then I'll write your favorite story too. 

The girl put the phone away. She felt happy to have those annoying friends. Living alone in a foreign country was hard for her, but they made it much easier. She lived her normal life, going to work everyday, counting days for EXO's comeback, listening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter