0.2, an unexpected meeting

turtle by twice-

 

“You look like .” Yena snickers to me as she joins my step towards our next class. 

“Couldn’t sleep last night.” Yujin replies blandly, too tired to smile or think of a witty comeback. 

“Please tell me you were up all night studying for the trig test.” 

“We have a trig test?!” Yujin jerked up, all of her energy suddenly rushing back to her.

“Nah, I'm just ing with you.” Yena replies laughing, while Yujin shot a glare at her. Halfway through the hallway, they accidentally bump into a student ambassador who was clearly trying to rush to his next class.

“Watch where you're going next time!” He barked, reaching down to pick up all his fallen books. 

“My bad.” Yujin replies shortly, clearly not in any good mood today either. She bends down to help him, but she sees an unfamiliar face helping too. She had black wavy long hair that almost touched the floor, and light pink lip gloss that complimented her face. 

“Hey, I’ve never seen you around before.” Yujin says, looking at the new face. She looks up and stares straight at Yujin curiously, as if scanning her.

“Yeah, well if you haven't noticed, I'm a student ambassador .” he butts in in annoyance, checking his watch for the time. 

“No need to be rude Harry. I told you I was sorry.” Yujin sighs, handing the last of his books to him, only his nose up seen by the stack he was carrying. 

“Sorry, just had the worst start of the morning. I'll see you in chemistry?” he says, already fighting his way through the crowded hallway. Yujin just nods, as her attention suddenly drifts elsewhere.

“I chose the best day to come, huh?” the girl sarcastically comments.

“Yeah, tough day everyone seems to be having.” Yujin lets out a light smile in response. 

“Well I gotta go, see ya!” She waves as the girl runs after Harry trying to catch up.