Fifth/Sixth Wheel?

Forever 3rd Wheel (F3W)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of class. The students were noisy and chaotic. Jiyong and Dara are sitting together in front, while Hyorin is behind them. The three were classmates from kindergarten and have been inseparable ever since. They attended YG elementary school together, and now, at YG High School, still together as always. They are talking happily when Seunghyun and Seungri suddenly enter the room. The chatting stops. The chaotic classroom is suddenly quiet and the students look intrigued by the two boys who entered.

Jiyong and Seunghyun stare at each other, Jiyong feels awkward and immediately turns to Dara. Then Seunghyun looks at Dara, the two smile at each other, Dara was obviously smitten by him then looks at Seungri next who is already smiling at her. Seunghyun also looks and smiles at Hyorin, who also gives him a little smile, the same smile she gives to Seungri. Dara is thrilled and couldn't take her eyes off the two, while Hyorin and Jiyong resume talking about their summer break.

Seunghyun and Seungri are godbrothers and classmates since preschool in an exclusive boys' school and are now attending YG High School as well.

The bell rings, a signal that the first class will begin. Before they start, someone comes into their classroom, Youngbae. Hyorin is busy writing her personal info on a sheet of paper when the person next to her pushed her to point at the newcomer Youngbae.

Youngbae hasn't bought a uniform yet so he's still in civilian clothes. Hyorin looks at him, he stares back at her and waves his hands, smiling at her. Hyorin gets weirded out and looks away and goes back to writing. Youngbae is a transferee student from New York. Even though he grew up in the States, he is fluent in Korean but has a bit of an accent. His parents made sure that they could speak Korean.

Introduce yourself portion of the first day of class - the least favorite part of all of the students ever. You have to go in front of the whole class, say your name, and your teacher will ask you what you expect in his subject. 

                 TEACHER
Okay class, pass your paper and we will start our introduction. 

The whole class introduces themselves one by one.

                 JIYONG
My name is Kwon Jiyong. You can call me “Jiyong”. My favorite subject is Arts.

                 DARA
I am Park Sandara. My friends call me “Dara” and I am looking forward to learning more about our traditional clothes.

                 HYORIN
I'm Min Hyorin, “Hyorin” for short. And this school year I expect more learnings and knowledge most especially in literature.

Then the teacher asks the newcomers next.

                 TEACHER
Who are the newcomers here? Please stand in front.

Eight students stand. Three of them are Seunghyun, Seungri and Youngbae.

                 SEUNGHYUN
Hi, my name is Choi Seunghyun. You can call me T.O.P, Tabi, or just Seunghyun. I transferred from Yang Exclusive for boys. I hope to become your friend. 

                 SEUNGRI
I am Lee Seunghyun, also a transferee from Yang Exclusive for boys. Since there are two Seunghyuns, you can call me “Seungri” to avoid confusion. 

                 YOUNGBAE
My name is Dong Youngbae. Call me Youngbae or Taeyang, I answer to both. I am from New York City.

                 TEACHER
Ah. So you’re from New York? Why did you come here to Korea?

The teacher asks.

                 YOUNGBAE
Well, my parents believed that the education here in Korea is better and a lot cheaper, and since my brother is heading out to college, my parents decided to come back here.

                 TEACHER
Okay. Do you und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter