6. You are my constant

I love you, Jennie Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been an hour, the model you hired for this shoot is still not here."

Jiyeon said, annoyance is evident on her face. "She's wasting our time and effort."

Lisa approached her fuming friend, "Drink this and calm down okay?"

"If she's not this irresponsible, our shoot is probably done right now"

 

Lisa's POV

Jiyeon is already mad, she's a woman who values time and effort. She keeps walking back and forth, calling our supposedly model. I crossed my arms while staring at her. My gaze fix on her face, this is my first time looking at her for this long.

She's really pretty

I smiled and shakes my head

But my Nini is still the prettiest for me

We are doing this photo shoot for out upcoming first ever photo exhibit and the concept for this shoot would be focus about "ethereal". My eyes laid on her again, the suddenly an idea popped in my head. I walk towards her direction.

"Jiyeon-ah, please be my muse for today"

 

After begging her, she finally agreed. Jiyeon is now inside our tent, doing her make up.

"Minseok-ssi, please bring another fan inside our tent, make sure that Jiyeon is comfortable and not feeling hot. Thank you"

He nodded.

The sun is shining brightly and there is no wind. Perfect weather for this outdoor shoot. I am now fixing my camera when one of our staff shouted.

"Omo, Miss Jiyeon is so beautiful!"

Wow

This is my first time seeing Jiyeon like this since she's always tying her hair up and doing light and casual make ups. She's wearing a white long dress, her hair is down and her make up looks good on her. Especially her eye make-up, it makes her eyes look smoky and y.

"Lisa? Hey Lisa"

I snapped out of my thoughts, she's now standing in front of me.

"Can we start please?" She said while looking down at the ground.

 

"Please sit here Jiyeon ah" She sits immediately.

"Now give me you best look, just be yourself Yeon-ah" I said to her.

She starts posing,

*click*

*click*

I checked the photos,

"Okay one more"

But before I start, I walk towards her to fix her hair.

"This is what I'm looking for" I said while smiling at her. I saw her cheeks turned into pink.

Cute

 

Lisa drove Jennie to her shoot today.

"Lili don't forget our dinner date later okay? You've been very busy lately" Jennie reminded her.

"Don't worry Nini."

Lisa went back to her studio and she saw Jiyeon gathering her things up.

"You're going home already?"

The other girl nodded.

"I need to move my remaining things at my old apartment to my new apartment."

Lisa checks her wristwatch.

4:00 PM

She still have time before going to their dinner reservation at 7

"I'll help you and you can't say no." She holds Jiyeon's left arm and pulls her towards her car.

"Besides, I still owe you since you help me on my last shoot."

 

"Okay this is the last one" Lisa said while arranging the curtain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter