1. Personal Chauffeur

I love you, Jennie Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You really need to get up early, Jennie"

Lisa took a quick glance at her best friend  before turning her focus again on the road. They only have 15 mins before Jennie's photoshoot starts. Knowing Joohyun aka Irene, that photographer really hates delay when it comes to her job.

"Bae Joohyun, will probably kill you this time, she let you passed one time."

Jennie stops scrolling at her phone.

"Why can't you just be my photographer for this shoot Lisa-yah"

"You can't afford my rates"

The shorter girl tugged Lisa's ear

"Yah, I'm driving right now and it hurts Nini"

Jennie retreats her hand just to put her left hand at Lisa's thigh.

"Lili don't worry, we'll arrive on time, I know your driving skills." She winked at her.

Lisa can't help but to form a small smile on her lips, her hearts starts to beat erratically not just because of the wink but also because of the physical touch she's having right now.

 

They've known each other since childhood. Lisa didn't expect the she and the sassy girl Jennie Kim will end up being each other's twin soul. As a child, Lisa is the one who is outgoing and loves to hang around and be with her friends while Jennie loves staying indoors since she gets tired easily, reading books and playing legos all day.

But fate find its ways, Lisa's ball happened to bounce inside their neighbor's front yard. She went to the house beside them, and there she saw a beautiful young girl sitting in a swing, reading a book. She's so engrossed that she didn't even realize that a ball went over their yard.

"Hey, can you pass me my ball?"

Jennie looked up, her eyes lingered to Lisa before shifting her gaze to the ball in front of her. She stands up and picked up the ball, her eyes went to Lisa's again.

"Here"

She threw the ball towards Lisa

"Thank you, princess"

Lisa said while giving the other girl a warm smile. She waved before walking away, disappearing at the other girl's sight.

Jennie on the other hand slowly formed a smile on her lips.

"Cute"

That is their first encounter, and things happened the way it is. Now, they are bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter