5. Sick Jennie

I love you, Jennie Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"5 minute break"

The staffs rushed towards Jennie's direction, some of them are wiping her sweats and some are fixing her hair, clothes and make up.

"Jennie-sshi, are you okay?" One of her staff asked.

"I'm fine, just a little head ache"

She said while drinking her water. She picked up her phone looking if there are any messages for her.

1 message from My Lili

2 messages from Soojungie

She sighs, there are still no text nor call from his boyfriend.

"Let's start" Irene said

Jennie stood up from her seat, even though her head is aching, she still tried to ignore it since she wanted to finish her shoot early so that she can go home soon.

 

"Good morning" The black haired girl greeted everyone at the dining area

"You look sick baby, does your head still hurt?" Her mother worriedly asked her.

Jennie just nodded her head.

"Unnie I'll buy you a medicine after my school" Krystal said

"Stay at home for today, you need rest" Her mother said while preparing their breakfast.

Jennie smiled at them. "Aigoo, I'll be fine. It's just a headache"

After their breakfast, Jennie went back to her room. She lazily plop her body to her soft bed. Her phone vibrated, she picks it up and read it.

From: My Lili

How have you been Nini? Does your head still hurt? Please be well, I'm worried.

Jennie smiled,

To: My Lili

I'm fine Lili, don't worry too much. I miss you

 

On the other hand, Lisa's hand is fidgeting. She keeps on tapping her desk, waiting for Jennie's reply. Once her phone vibrates, she immediately picks it up, causing her right knee to knock on her desk. She yelps and rubs her right knee. When the pain subsides a little, she reads her message.

From: My Nini

I'm fine Lili, don't worry too much. I miss you

After reading it, a smile displayed on her face. She bit her lips, controlling herself from being too excited from those 3 words. Her actions stopped when her door suddenly open.

"Our Lisa is so giddy today"

An eyesmiling girl .

"It must be Jennie huh"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up Jiyeon"

Jiyeon just laugh, she makes herself comfortable in Lisa's couch.

"Do you have any plans on confessing to her?" She said seriously

Lisa dozed off for a second because of the question, she just sighs while putting down her phone.

"I'm afraid, what if our friendship will be ruin?" Lisa said "Besides, she has a boyfriend"

Jiyeon arched her eyebrows "I thought it's been a month since they last talk to each other, which means they broke up already?"

"No, they are still together"

"How can you say so?"

"I know they are still together. It's just that they are not talking since they have a misunderstanding"

Jiyeon tilted her head, Lisa  continues,

"There is still no closure between them, which means they can still be back together. There is no official break up okay?"

This time, its Jiyeon's turn to sigh, she stood up from her seat and walks towards Lisa.

"I just don't want to see you being like that Lisa-ah"

She held Lisa's right hand

"You'll never know what will happen, but it is better to take risk than to feel any regrets for the rest of your life."

 

"Jiyeon-ah, can we please drop off first at Grinders Cafe, I'll bring some food to Jennie later."

Jiyeon just nodded.

"Do you want something? I'll buy for you too."

"It's okay Lili, thank you"

Lisa just made an ok sign before stepping out the car.

The brunette just followed the latter's figure. When Lisa is already inside, Jiyeon just sighs.

 

Lisa stopped in front of the Kim's house. She unbuckled her seatbelt then step out from her car. She opened the backseat, picking up the foods she bought.

"Take care of my baby" She said while caressing her car's hood

Jiyeon laughs at her. "Don't worry, I'll take care of myself"

"I'm talking about my car Ms. Park, and since when did you become my baby?" Lisa .

"Starting today"

The both of them laugh.

Suddenly a thunder is heard.

"Be careful driving okay, I think it will rain soon" Lisa said

The other girl just nodded her head

"There is an umbrella inside my compartment, use it"

"Thank you Lisa"

She watched as her car slowly drives away from her. She checked her watch

6:15 PM

She looked up to the sky

This is going to be a strong rain

 

"Ahjumeoni, where is auntie?" Lisa asked

"She's still out. She called and said she will be home at 8"

"How about Krystal?"

"I think she's still at her school"

Lisa nodded, suddenly loud raindrops can be heard.

"Ommo, the rain is so strong" The older lady said "Lisa-ah, can you please check for my Jennie, she still in her room from morning up until now."

"I still need to cook dinner" The older lady continued.

Lisa climb up the stairs, walking directly to Jennie's room.

"Jen?" She knocked

"Hey princess, it's me" She knocked again.

She slowly turned the knob

Oh, it's not lock

Lisa opens the door and let herself enter the room. She looks at the girl, lying on her queen size bed, her blankets are up to her chin, coverin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter