3. One call away

I love you, Jennie Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A handsome tall guy is singing at the stage, the way he perfectly strums his guitar while singing makes every girls inside the restobar to fix their eyes on him.

"I would like to dedicate this next song to my girlfriend, this is for you babe."

Beautiful girls, all over the world

I could be chasing

But my time would be wasted

They got nothing on you baby

Nothing on you baby

Jennie smiled, knowing that it is for her.

"He's really sweet" Cheyoung said.

"Yes he is"

Jessica and Taehyung are dating for 4 years, they met at a very unexpected moment.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm sorry ma'am but your card is denied"

"Can you please try it again?" Jennie politely replied to the cashier

It's already the 5th time but the card is still not working.

"I'm so sorry, I don't have any cash right now, can I just take it back?" Jennie sighs

She remembered that her  sister, Krystal, borrowed her card yesterday.

You're dead 

"Hey, I'll just pay it for you."

He smiled at Jennie, she was about to protest but the guy cut her off

"Just accept it, I don't take no for an answer." He said while giving his card to the cashier.

"That would be $150"

Jennie on the other hand can't do anything since the payment is done. The guy picked up the paper bag then handed it to Jennie.

"You're a big spender huh" He said while scratching his head.

Jennie just lowered her head because of embarrassment.

"I will pay you, don't worry"

She held out her phone then gave it to him.

"Your phone number please, so I can contact you when I'm about to pay the money back"

After typing his number he returned it to her.

"Thank you so much, I'm Jennie" She offered her hand to him.

"I'm Taehyung"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Your first meeting with him is just like a scene that only exists in k-drama" Chaeyoung chuckled.

They both laugh. Jennie may find it funny but she's thankful that it happened because she got to meet someone like Taehyung, she's hoping that he is already the one for her.

"You've been together for 4 years, does he give you any hints about proposal?"

She just sigh before answering, "None"

"Maybe he is not ready yet, don't worry you two will get there" The taller girl said.

Jennie shifts her gaze back to her boyfriend, who just finished his last song for tonight.

 

"Hey baby, why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

She just shakes her head.

"Are you jealous earlier?" He took glances at her "No need to be jealous baby, you know that I only have my eyes on you" He caress her left cheek.

Jennie's lips formed a small smile, but her thoughts are still bothering her.

"Babe, we've been together for 4 years already, do you have any plans for us?"

He just furrowed his eyebrows, he knows what her girlfriend is talking about. He just shrugged, "I just want to focus on my career"

That made Jennie to quickly turn her head to Taehyung's side.

"Are you serious? So you don't have any plan to propose?" Jennie's voice are becoming louder

They arrived at Jennie's house. He stopped the engine, "I think that's a bit too fast right now."

"I can't believe you." Jennie shakes her head showing disappointment. She opened the car door, stepping outside to ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter