2. Hold my hand

I love you, Jennie Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a peaceful morning inside the Manoban's house.

"Thank you for inviting me for breakfast, mom and dad"

"You're like a family member to us Jennie, you are always welcome here." Lisa's mother warmly smiled.

"When will Tiffany arrive?" Lisa's father asked her.

"Next week? Mommy called me last night that they have to finish first their work in New Zealand."

Jennie squeals like a kid after taking a spoonful of kimchi fried rice.

"I really love your cooking mom besides mommy, you and daddy Marco are the best. I'm so happy that I have two mothers and a father. I don't have to hurt myself for trying to cook."

"It is because you really don't know how to cook Jennie." Lisa sneered.

"Yah, you're also a bad cook!"

Their breakfast ended full of laughter.

 

 

"Hi baby" Taehyung held Jennie's waist before kissing her on the cheeks. "Sorry, stuck in traffic. I slept very late because my gig ended at 2."

Jennie sweetly smiled at her boyfriend, saying that it's okay. Lisa just rolled her eyes, the guy is getting on her nerves. She hates it when he treats her best friend like an option, she doesn't want to see Jennie to feel unimportant.

Jisoo, Lisa's friend joined them. They decided to watch a movie first before going to Lotte World.

"The movie is so great, right babe?" Jennie tugged her boyfriend's shirt.

"Yes it is" He smiled at her girlfriend's cuteness.

"Let's go to the Lotte World guys" Lisa said. She can't stand seeing the two being so sweet to each other.

"Sorry guys, I can't join you. I have some errands to do" Jisoo said.

Great, stuck with the love birds. Lisa mumbled.

The three of them went to the Lotte World.

 

There are so many couples around them. This made Lisa to roll her eyes again. The coldness she feels inside her heart was added by the coldness of the night. She looked at the two figures in front of her, Taeyhung is busy with his phone while Jennie is warming herself up.

Hold her, idiot

"Baby, I feel cold." Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter