๐“†ธ five " ๐“ˆˆ

voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"come on girls! get in position. i want to see the move with all of you."

hyejoo stood there while the music started to play and their song 'star' bursted out of the big speakers. she suddently felt a pressure on her thigh and took a big breath.

don't let her notice.

she looked up just to met eyes with yerim who was smirking at her. feeling annoyed by the latter she moved her body a littleย forgetting the girls who were balancing her a second earlier.ย inside she was cursing herself because she knew she was going to get hurt but a pair of strong arms caught her before her whole body could get to the floor.

she opened her eyes just to meet them with chaewon's.

"hyejoo!? are you ok? thank god chae caught you!" jiwoo screamed worried but hyejoo couldn't hear her, she was too focused on her roomate who was still holding her whole body. the girl with mint hair was just staring back at her with a worried look.

hyejoo got out of herย thoughts and stood up. she bowed down to the girls. "i'm sorry i think i'm too stressed out and my whole body is tired, can i skip the practice just for today?"

their choreogrpher looked at her and nodded. "i'm okay with it, i can see you are very tired. do we have the leaders' permission?"ย 

sooyoung and jungeun nodded as well and hyejoo let out a sigh before going towards the table and grabbing her bag and jacket. she excused herself and bowed once again and then left the practice room. sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter