𓆸 three " π“ˆˆ

voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fortunately when chaewon got back to their room hyejoo was already sitting on the floor waiting for her to arrive with the food.

"good girl." gowon said while laughing.

hyejoo looked at her for a second but shifted her glance towards the two bags with the food.

"i think we should eat before it gets colder."Β 

chaewon nodded and sat in front of hyejoo handing her a bag.

"which one is mine?" asked the latter.

"the one with kimchi ribs, of course."

"you know me so well." she smiled towards the younger.

"i mean we live together 24/7 so the minimum is knowing little things like your favorite food."

"well this is not a foregone thing, you know, it's actually cute." the mint haired girl lowered her head.

"oh." hyejoo simply said before starting to eat her food as chaewon followed her same actions.

"hye your mouth is soiled."

"where?"

"let me mh clean it." chaewon leaned near hyejoo's face and the latter stopped breathing for a while.

she observed her roomate'sΒ facial features, from her sparklying brown eyes to her lips, who seemed so soft and kissable to her. wait- what the hell was she thinking about. hyejoo is distracted from her thoughts when gowon's soft finger the edge of her lips, making her shiver at the touch.

chaewon leaned more closer to hyejoo's ear and whispered.Β "your body is tensed again."

"let me help you hyejoo-ah." she smirked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter