𓆸 four " π“ˆˆ

voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next day was going very well for everybody except hyejoo who had a... weird dream last night. it never happened before, or at least it wasn't this weird.

"unnie, you're blocking the passage." yeojin gently shook hyejoo by her arm.

"oh mianhae."Β 

hyejoo get it together.

today was yves' turn to practice her part in voice but in the morning she was called by the staff from fact in stars toΒ replace their sunbaenim exy, the other mc.

"annyeonghaseyooo girls! did y'all get some proper sleep? i hope so because today we are gonna practice the break dance and the tree move." their chorepgrapher saidΒ  while entering their practice room.

hyejoo who was talking to yerim about some videogames they could play later on the dorms froze at these words. the latter who was standing next to her noticed it.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom before we start to practice, hyejoo can you come with me?"

"oh uhm ok."

yerim took hyejoo's hand and leaded her to the small bathroom outside the practice room.

"care to explain why are you being so weird during the practice?"

the older was aware that hyejoo always used to be a lazy person who actually enjoyed her job but lately, during the new song's practice she started to be weird around one of their members: everytime they touched or met eyes, and yerim knew her best friend enough to understand what was happening.

"and don't even dare to lie, son hyejoo." yer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter