𓆸 one " 𓈈

voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

all the eleven girls were resting after their first three hours of practice of the day, when someone spoke.

"ok girls let's start to practice once again: i want to see all of you focused. today we will try a new part of the choreography." the choreographer said. "i need hyejoo, chaewon and heejin here and sooyoung in front of them."

the girls position themselves as ordered.

"this might seem very difficult at first but it's the key point so you gotta learn it very well."
"hyejoo turn around so that your back is in front of the mirror, raise your arms and cross your hands, this gotta look like a tree, did you get it?"
 

"yes, let me try." hyejoo does as told and the choreographer humms. "this is perfect, now i need chaewon and heejin to represent the roots, so please kneel behind hyejoo."

"heejin raise your right arm and put your hand on hyejoo's right hip, chaewon you do the opposite."

the two girls perform the move hesitantly.

"this is perfect. now i need both of you to hold on to hyejoo's legs, chaewon on her right thigh and heejin on her left calf."

chaewon knew hyejoo, she didn't like people to touch her and it was therefore obvious that she would not have liked being touched in the most intimate parts of her body but the girl with mint hair had to do this for their choreography.

in the meanwhile everybody was staring and waiting for chaewon to go on with the practice, the latter sighs and slides her hand on hyejoo's right thigh, who immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter