๐“†ธ two " ๐“ˆˆ

voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hyejoo hopped on her bed as soon as they got home and stretched her arms wide open.

the door openedย and the mint haired girl enteredย the room sighing and leaving her things near her bed: "hyejuย i'm going to take a shower."

"mh ok."

"oh uhm the girls told me they are going out to eat but since i'm very tired i'm gonna stay at home, i don't know what you are going to do but can you order something for me while i'm showering, please?"

"don't worry, i got your back." chaewon lightly smiled before disappearing behind the door of their bedroom's bathroom.

of course hyejoo would stay at home, the only thing that was bothering her was that she had to stay with gowon. it's not like it's the first time for her to stay alone with her roomate but today she was feeling flustered just by standing near her.

we can eat and then i will go to sleep so we can't interact

the raven haired girl dialed the number of their trusted korean restaurant.

"yeoboseyo? it's my kimchi restaurant."

"ye, yeoboseyo, i wanted to order a portion of kimchi ribs, one of kimchi bokkeumbap and do you still have these delicious meringue cookies?"

"yeah we do, how many do you need?"

"two is gonna be fine, gamsahamnida. can you deliver it at 21:30?"

"yes no problem, what's the address?"

"xxxxxxx"

"see you later, thank you for ordering from my kimchi."

hyejoo sighed and slowly fell asleep.

in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter