CHAPTER 2

Allergic To Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Memories can kill. But what if someone unexpectedly came to save you?

 

 

“Thank you so much. We’ll inform you on the schedules of the photoshoot and filming after we finalized it. Momo-ssi, Kai-ssi.” Both Momo and Kai nodded on them, excusing themselves to go.

They were just walking already going back to their department. Momo looks at her phone to check on the time, seeing that their meeting took them longer than she thought it would.

“This is your girlfriend’s department, right Kai Oppa? Won’t you stop for a visit on her first?” Momo tries to go for a chat, noticing Kai was just walking straight together with her on the exit.

 

She looks up on Kai seeing him smiling bitterly.

“I can’t. We broke up last week.”

“E-” Momo stops from walking. “EH!!!!? Really? Why though? You two were like a power couple. Why would you two broke up?” She exclaimed, really surprised on the news.

“Why? Hm? Answer me, why???” She continued questioning, she's plainly only curious. Kai can’t help but chuckled bitterly then thought to made it a little twisted.

“It’s you.” He suddenly muttered making Momo confused.

“W-What do you mean it’s me?” She gulped. A little bit nervous on Kai’s expression. Kai then started to walk again. So Momo runs a little to caught up, but still looking forward on Kai’s explanation.

“We broke up because of you.” He stated making Momo unbelieved.

“Me!? Why me? I am not even hanging out or talking to you like we used to before. You know me, when my guy friend got a girl, I willingly distance myself to them.  Mingyu is an exemption though, we’re a special friend. So right now, I can’t understand. Why me? I haven’t done anything.”

Kai let out a little laugh. Sighing too thinking to not make it exagerated now and just say the truth.

“Well, you are part of the reason but they are the main reason.” Momo didn’t get it at first, but after she realized where Kai is glaring, she realized.

“Why are they taking pictures of us. We’re not even a celebrity.” Momo complains, glaring one by one of those who have their phone on their face pointing at them.

“After the announcement of us being the new face of this school. Girls started to ship us hard. And that came to her. She maybe got insecure, that she decided to broken up with me. And I can’t do anything about it. She’s not even letting me talk to her.”

Momo sighs. Knew she also couldn’t do anything about it. And there’s no way she’ll talk to Kai’s girl. She hates girls, remember.

“This is why I hate girls. They love making fantasy on their heads.” She commented, shaking her head,

“You’re not even my type.” She added.

 

And Momo got surprisingly frozen, astounded, after her head bumped hard on Kai’s chest. Momo didn’t realized Kai was this tall until now. She slowly looks up on Kai’s face, innocently asking with her eyes.

“Why?” He asked before Momo could, and Momo just blinked in confusion.

“Why am I not your type? From what I know I am attractive enough. Pretty handsome and you know me, I am not a playboy like the usual first impression they say about me.” Momo widened her eyes for a second. But she’s not actually shock on Kai’s confidence on his self.

She chuckled.

 

A normal girl will definitely skip a beat on their heart when this happened to them. They were so close to each other, face at each other. But not like the other girls, she’s not feeling anything right now.

Momo can bet everyone at the scene was staring at them.

“Why?” He asked again, wearing his determined expression.

Momo smirked…

“Why?” She asked back, now leveling her eyes on Kai’s chest. “It’s because of this.” Kai flinched out of shocked, as Momo put her right hand on his chest. Momo then meet Kai’s eyes again, still wearing her smug smirk.

“And this.” Kai gulped, stiffly standing while eyes shaking so hard, didn’t know where to look. Momo slides her hand’s up and down on Kai’s stomach, feeling Kai’s abs.

“You have such a nice body but, I don’t like it. Ah... Let me explain. I don’t really hate buff guys, but I don’t like when they show it off to others.” Momo claimed her hand on her again, biting her thumbnail while inspecting Kai’s body from head to toe.

“I once got stumbled on your IG. And I am not even surprise that almost all of your posts are half given how you confidently strip yourself when we’re in P.E class. But It’s such a turn off for me. You’re so confident on your body, that it is not a deal for you to show off. It’s like you like girls getting hungry at you. And I, simply don’t like it.”

Kai isn’t offended.

“Did I, answered your question?” Momo smiled friendlier.

Kai laughs, he always knew Momo doesn’t have any interest on dating anybody. If she has, she already had tons by now. But Momo, never ever got a boyfriend. Well, there's another reason for it that only trusted males, including him, who knows about it.

He just wanted to know, if maybe Momo improved by now, that’s all.

“I see. Don’t expect me to stop showing off my perfect abs just because you said so. You’re not my type either.” Momo laughs, nodding nonstop.

“I know. Oh?” Someone gets Momo’s attention now.

“Baekhyun Oppa!”  Momo then runs on Baekhyun leaving Kai behind. “Annyeong. To you too, Kyungsoo Oppa. Hmn? Where are you going, are you stealing Kai Oppa from me now? Then you need to give me something in return.” Momo grins snatching the snack from Baekhyun’s hand.

“Yah! It’s mine.” Momo put her tongue out while hiding the chips from him.

“It’s mine now since it’s in my hand already.” They sure love bickering at each other like a kid.

“But-”

“Just give it to her. She’s a girl.” Kyungsoo depended Momo, so Momo smiles so wide. Still...

“Does she look like a girl to you?” Baekhyun don’t want to lose his snack over to Momo.

“Then for me she’s not.” He rolled her eyes still trying to get the chips from Momo.

They were like a kid running around the hallway until Kyungsoo and Kai grabs Baekhyun’s arm, securing each side.

“Yahh!!!” Baekhyun screams like a kid as the other two stops him for coming at Momo.

Momo then playfully put her tongue out like a kid too.

“Forget about it. Let’s go. Suho is calling.” Kyungsoo told Baekhyun so he slightly surrendered, sadly staring at his chips on Momo’s hand. Momo's heart then shaken, hearing the mentioned name just now.

“Why? Are you going to hang out on his place?” Momo asked in an interested tone. These boys knows why Momo changes. So they think they should be a little sensitive to this.

“Yep. So we’re going now. Take care, princess.” Kai said tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter