CHAPTER 3

Allergic To Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How far guilt can take them?

 

“Are you sure you were going to meet here? We’ve been waiting for an hour already. The boys are getting bored.” Mingyu asked, complaining on Momo of course.

“That’s what she said. Meeting place is here. Maybe she got a different schedule or different department. I think I never seen her face here before. And, why did you even rent so many boys Oppa. You even got our seniors? Can’t you just do it alone with Minghao?”

Minghao who was just busy playing games on his phone stops, looks up, cutely for a guy purses his lips, before he shook his head. Mingyu also shrugged so Momo rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. Just do what I told you. I also don’t care if you use force. Just get me back my keys and don’t ever let her near me again.”

Seungkwan? He excuses himself earlier saying he need to take care of something else.

 

“She’s here.” Mingyu stands from their seat, signaling the boys.

Momo turned her head straight where Mingyu is looking. Minghao then hided his phone back to his pocket, still seated and was so ready to watch the little operation.

“We don’t do things forcefully Momoring. Everything should be done smoothly and polished.” Momo raised her one eyebrow, crossing her knee and arms. Momo scoffs watching the flirty girl afar, already waving with the keys on her hand.

“Let’s see.” Momo muttered. Looking forward on the action.

 

 

While the girl was walking alone, she already spotted Momo on afar together with two guys beside her.

“Tsk. She got her bodyguard. I think I made her wait. Jihyo and the girls just won’t let me go.” She sighs. She really got a hard time sneaking away from her friends just for Momo.

She smirks, getting the keys on her pocket. She made Momo saw it while waving her hand. She can feel Momo boiling in anger though she’s far.

She chuckled, really enjoying this.

She was just casually walking when she got startled on a guy who suddenly blocked her way.

“Y-Yes?” She awkwardly muttered, stepping backward from the guy.

“My name is Bang Chan. How about you? What is your name?” The girl frowned, hiding her disgust on the guy.

“Sana. Minatozaki Sana.” She introduces, bowing a little while trying sneak out away from him but another guy interrupted her. She looks up seeing a looking like a wolf guy.

“Ah… He’s a friend. Felix is his name.” The first guy talks again, while Sana was just being baffled right now. She’s stiffly standing, coz the Felix guy was not even hiding inspecting her face.

“You look like a foreigner like me. Where are you from?” He now asked Sana. And Sana felt like she need to answer so she could go.

“J-Japan. I-I need to go. I’m sorry.” She excuses herself. Finally got to go but didn’t forget to steal a glance one last time to those guys, which she just saw high fiving each other.

“Eh? What is this?” She asked herself.

Sana felt weird, got weirder when she felt two guys, casually walking beside her and another two behind.

“You’re new here, right? Are you not from this department?” Sana tried so hard not to look, but she can’t help it. She saw a tall buff guy smiling with her gummy while the other looks like a foreigner too. Sana bet they are seniors.

“Taecyeon, I think it’s rude to asked a lady a question without a proper introduction.” The foreigner looking guy talks.

“Ah… I’m sorry. My name is Ok Taecyeon, and he is Nichkyun. We’re seniors. Hmff… Now, can you answer my question. I just think, I never saw a beauty like you here ever before.”

Sana then stops, awkwardly slightly bows to her sunbae. Still felt being weird but-

“Y-Yeah sunbae’s. I’m new here. I just shifted away from my original course in here today.”

“Why?” Suddenly a guy from the back asked, but not like the two on her side, they look younger than her. She noticed her senior suddenly walking out without even saying anything.

Sana is getting more and more confused.

“He’s asking why you suddenly came here.” The other guy joins. “To a department with almost 70% are male students. It’s just new for us. Usually, girls are the one who leave this department. Ah! Annyeong Noona, we’re your junior here. I’m Choi Soobin. And...” The guy eyed the other guy on his side, so Sana tilted her head too on him again.

“Yeonjun.”

“Yah! Be respectful. Introduce yourself properly.” Soobin scolded the guy.

Sana is still on the process on what’s happening, guys just keep coming and then she recalled these two younger questions on her, and then remember Momo.

She immediately turned to her back to see Momo again, that’s when she realized she didn’t even get closer to Momo until now because of this so much interruption.

The two are still bickering at each other when-

“I came here because of someone so interesting. And I need to go to her now.”

Now Sana left them, walking towards Momo without further more interruption. That’s what she thought, when again,

“Your shoes are untied.” Sana i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter