CHAPTER 1

Allergic To Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

Hirai Momo is always only surrounded by males.

Momo didn’t actually know how, but she has the ability to attract boys and be friend with them so easily. She’s just purely mainly comfortable around them, but females on school started to look at it the other way.

It happened in high school when she became aware with those looks. They look at her with so much envies and jealousies on their eyes but she yeah, she ignored it.

But the girls around her can't help it, they are jealous with the attention Momo is getting from boys, it doesn’t help that Momo is really pretty compare to anyone. That’s when weird rumors about her covered the whole school. Bullies started to come after her unreasonably.

But instead on distancing herself from boys, Momo did it the other way.

She hated girls.

She even cut ties to every girl she became friends before. She distanced herself to them. But a traumatic event had happened after that that made her more unable to be with any girls.

 

Now, she a college student, she chosen a course where majority of boys take just so she could stay away from girls.

 

That is, Momo’s life.

 

“Momo Noona!”

“Aish!” Momo almost swear, startled when someone playfully head locked her from behind. She sighs knowing who but got startled again when another one did the same on her other side.

“Momoring, you’re one minute early today.” By that deep voice, she knew who it is too.

Momo took all her strength then to lift up their arms to get away from them. She looks at them, rolling her eyes, acting mad but not really.

“Don’t you guys know that you’re heavier than me. Don’t you have any one to tease other than me, Taehyung-ah? Jungkook-ah?” But they just grin on her and put their arms around her shoulder again.

“Let’s go. We’ll you to your room, Princess.” Taehyung stated as they started to walk, pushing Momo with them. Momo sighs for the second time before she saw the jealous look from other girls they passed.

Well, she’s with two handsome guys and girls just can never get used to her being close to every guy on their department. They maybe think it’s impossible. But she is Hirai Momo, so it is possible.

But instead on Momo getting mad on the looks she’s receiving, she confidently smirked on them, mocking them.

 

“Good morning Noona. Oh? They took you here again? They never missed.”

This one is Xu Minghao, he’s like Momo’s closest friend together with another one. (I watched a compilation moment of them before, and there’s no doubt, they are friends in real life.)

Momo put her bag on the table and seated looking at the two outside waving a goodbye to her. She nodded and then they go.

“Yeah. They love teasing me early in the morning.” Momo answered, while looking around.

"Looking for me?" Another came from Minghao's back and casually seated beside him with an expected expression waiting for Momo's answer.

Momo rolled her eyes and still looked around. Minghao laughs triggering this new appeared man.

"Tsk. What a rude girl." He scoffs shaking his head in disappointment.

 

Boo Seungkwan, they really don't have a good first impression to each other, and most of a time will just fight but they still get along tho it's not visible sometimes.

(Seungkwan wasn't supposed to be in this story but watching their little funny little interaction on their vlives made me think maybe I should add him too, lol)

“Mingyu Oppa?” She finally asked.

“Here.” Momo immediately look behind, scoffing after seeing her Oppa getting up from laying on the chairs. He’s even yawning like he just got wake up. (Told ya on the foreword. I love him sm.)

“Why is my princess looking for me?” Momo acted vomiting on that question, before she throws a notebook on him in which he catches anyway.

He immediately opened the notebook, in awe…

“Woah… you answered my assignment. Thank youuuu.....” He said in a long tone gaining a strong k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter