thick line

thick line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi’s

 

After our encounter with Joy and Wendy, my Joohyun, and I went straight to our so-called love nest. Oh, by the way, Joy at keeping her secret because she suddenly spills, not literally spill but somehow revealed her plan in proposing to Wendy in an unnoticeable and stupid way, I think. And it happens that Wendy also plans to propose to her. Yes, the main reason why she planned to invite me and my Joohyun. Therefore, their plan was ruined, and fortunately, oh yes, luckily, the way it was ruined results to work. So still, it’s a win-win for the two of them. Wendy is having a cold-feet although she has a ring, Joy’s dumb made her gain the courage to finally express herself and proposed to her. I am happy for them. I wish them all the great things in the world.

 

The beauty of irony, ruined is to work.

 

I sat alone reading “The Theory of Everything” script for a long time. I found it on the net. You can just google it tho. And for about the fifth time I tried to read the entire script, I always smile. Not because Stephen Hawking’s life is so interesting and poetic but this movie is the reason why the universe gave me my Joohyun.

 

Flashback:

 

I was encoding the grades of my students when my phone notified me. A text message from an unknown number.

 

Unknown number:

Hi. I’m Bae Joohyun. Let me get this straight to you but I heard you talking about a film and it caught my attention. Can I borrow just an hour of your time? Or maybe a lifetime with me will be better. :D

 

What the hell is happening? Who is this? Man, I admire the guts. But I like her punctuation.

 

Me:

Hello? I presume you already know my name because you have my number now which is kinda… creepy!? +-+ Where did you get my number btw?

 

Unknown #:

From your cousin. Sorry but I’m not a creep. :) you can add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Instagram @laBaesierBaeyleBaerzelius :D btw, your cousin (Yoona) and I went from the same school. And I was listening to you, starry eyes while having a storytelling time about a certain film with your friend (I guess) and Yoona unnie. P.S ‘a certain film’ is entitled Theory of Everything.

 

Why do I have a feeling that this stranger is really not a creep? Tbh, I feel like I have my own world during that day. I didn’t notice anyone in my surrounding, oh well, I was having a good time telling Yoona unnie and her friend Jessica unnie about my opinions on Theory of Everything. And from what I have noticed about this stranger is that she’s a science enthusiast, judging by her username.

 

Me:

I’ll just pretend that I'm clueless about the origin of your username cos I think I have an idea of where you get the inspiration. Haha. Okay, done. Added you on Facebook :)

 

Oh my God! Oh. My. God! Janice’s tone! Is Bae Joohyun even real? Holy dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin! She’s so gorgeous. So beyond gorgeous! What did I do in my past life to have a goddess slide on my messages? I think I was a Jedi who brought balance to the force? Or the hobbit that will give peace to the middle earth? Maybe I was a tribute who became a victor and won the Hunger Games? Or else a genetically pure Divergent? Or was I Captain Kirk‘s great-great-granddaughter from Star Trek? There’s also a very high possibility that I was the greatest wizard who owns the deathly hallows and the girl who lived.

Bae Joohyun, you are so gorgeous. Okay self, calm down! Act cool and kind of cold? Don’t let her know that you’re gushing over her. Look for some flaws. Ugh, flaws can be flawsome for god sake, got to blame this from too much watching of America’s Next Model. This is all your fault, Tyra Banks.

 

Unknown #:

Whoa great. You’re light speed, huh! Han Solo is proud!

 

Holy ! A Wookie. God, help me!

 

What’s your Twitter? Or Instagram? If you don’t mind?

 

Who am I to ignore this goddess’ request?

 

Me:

@seulon

 

I named her in my contacts as Still unknown. I found it funny but she was still a stranger. I need to know her more so I can get to change her name to Bae Joohyun here.

 

Still unknown:

Wow! Is your username was inspired by Solon?

 

Oh good heavens! Oxytocin and vasopressin are now mediating. This is oh so early.

 

Me: OMG! Do you know him?

 

Still unknown:

Of course. He was the first innovative lawmaker that set the ground for the creation of democracy and for more “solon” which means a wise and skillful lawgiver. I drink wine and I know things. ;)

 

Did she just quote Tyrion ing Lannister?

 

Me:

Hold my beer! A Lannister, huh?

 

Still unknown:

My favorite character, who’s yours?

 

Me:

Sansa Stark. Well, she deserved to win the eponymous Game of Thrones. Out of all the characters, she did grew a lot better with no magic, and dragons. Character development will always be important.

 

Still unknown:

Interesting point of view from which I strongly agree. And I guess, we’re married, little dove!

 

Me: Hahahahahaha!

Damn! The speed of light in this lady!

 

Still unknown:

As I said earlier, you caught my attention and I think we share the same neurons in our brain. Can we talk about the film now? Science?

 

Damn it! Bae Joohyun, what is happening now?

 

Me:

Arts. So what do you-?

Still unknown:

 Cosmologist. I'm a cosmologist.

 

Me:

 What's a cosmologist?

 

Still unknown:

It's a kind of religion--for…. intelligent atheists. You're not religious, are you?

 

Me:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter