soon-to-be-wife

thick line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s

 

It’s hard to leave my Joohyun and the kids outside but the second graders pushed me inside their classroom and then there I found their adviser, Suho, my good friend Suho boy, waiting.

 

“Mama Seulgi, Papa Suho had mentioned earlier that he wants to show you something so we take you here,” with his cute face, a kid named Jisung said.

 

“You haven’t gotten over with the ‘mama and papa’ thing, huh.”

 

“It’s because you two are perfect together,” another kid named Jaemin said.

 

“Eww. What is it Suho? And I have a very important concern to you, about your students and mine. But you can tell me yours first.”

 

“Okay kids, you can go home now. Just give me and your mama Seulgi a moment TOGETHER!” Suho said while looking at me. It seems like this dude is really testing my patience.

 

“Goodbye Mama Seulgi and Papa Suho,” the kids forbid their goodbyes while singing a song that disgusts my ear. I just hope my Joohyun won’t hear them. “Mama Seulgi and Papa Suho, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G”

 

I rolled my eyes with disgust at Suho “Man, can you please tell your students to stop it? It’s gross! You really have a crush on me. Move on, dude!”

 

“I’m just messing me you and they really think that we can be a cute couple since you were their teacher. Wow, those kids shipped us for almost three years. I hope your girlfriend won’t mind,” he laughed, and then he scrolled his phone, “Found it!”

 

“It’s still a big deal for her, you know since Joy told her that I had a crush on you when I entered the school.”

 

“Oh well, tell her that I’m not going to steal you cos it will be , you’re like a sister to me, Seulgi. But I can steal your girlfriend if I want to,” Man, Suho really loves to tease my whole system. I will be in the headline for tomorrow and it’s gonna be, ’Killer Lesbian Teacher kills her colleague’. That . “I’m kidding Seulgi, I know what’s going on inside that mind of yours. Ways on how to kill my once handsome crush Suho,” he added, now I’m having seconds thoughts on how to shut this man’s mouth.

 

“In your face, Voldemort! So what do you want to show me? Please no reveal. I’m not interested. Abs? I have those! Hurry up! My girlfriend is waiting outside.”

 

“Hahaha. Silly. This one!” he showed his phone and then there’s a video about the Philosophy of Charles Bukowski.

 

“Just send me the link then I’ll be watching it later. Promise.”

 

“Okay. Please don’t forget. I need your insights, man,” Suho will always be my guy best friend. I never had a guy best friend since I was younger. I have always been with a diverse kind of group consists of girls, and gays (gay like boys who like boys and girls who like girls or either way, that meant happy). So Suho is the only guy that I get compatible and comfortable with. We shared the same views about science, music, history, philosophy, and the world. Hmmm similar to my Joohyun whom I get to share my twin-like perception about everything. But with my Joohyun, it is different, not that I get to share everything that we’re similar but we still have differences to embrace and learn together. Oh well, I also get to share my life in the present and hopefully the future with her.

 

“Sure dude. Thanks for this. Wow, I checked the review and they are all interesting. ’Don’t Try’: The Philosophy of the Hardworking Charles Bukowski,” I’m so grateful that have friends like Suho whom I can rely on a lot of sensical topics.

 

“Oh yes. There’s a quote that says, ‘We work too hard. We try too hard. Don’t try. Don’t work. It’s there. Looking right at us, aching to kick out of the closed womb. If you have to try, if you have to try to care about something or have to try to want something, perhaps you don’t care about it, and perhaps you don’t want it. If the thought of not doing the thing hurts more than the thought of potentially suffering through the process, if the thought of a life without it or never having tried it at all terrifies you, if it comes to you, through you, out of you, almost as if you’re not trying, if you’re going to try, go all the way,” I can see in Suho’s eyes that he is ecstatic to tell me about the said philosophy so he continued. “That quote comes from Bukowski’s novel Factotum, where the story of a writer in search of blue-collar work that won’t get in the way of his one true craft then there’s this quote says,  ‘Otherwise, don’t even start’. So don’t forget to watch the video.”

 

“Man, you memorized the line. Wow. Okay don’t worry, I’ll tell you right away about my mind’s poop regarding Bukowski’s philosophy. Thanks. Gotta go, milady is waiting.”

 

“Bye dude”.

 

Joohyun’s

 

I was waiting for Seulgi when I heard pretty girl Karina is calling me from afar.

 

“Pretty pretty woman grandma-in-law Joohyun!!!”

 

That kid! It’s really not offending when a kid calls me grandma although I’m still in my 30’s.

 

“Yes, pretty girl?”

 

“Joy-unnie said that she gonna drop us in our house then she’ll go with Wendy unnie to the coffee shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter