Blue Dolphin 🐬

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 – Blue Dolphin

[λ„ˆλ₯Ό λͺ°λžμ—ˆλ‹€λ©΄ λ‚΄κ°€ μ–΄λ–»κ²Œ?

μšΈμ ν•œ 이 감정을 μ›ƒμ–΄λ„˜κΈΈκΉŒ

정말 기뻐 이런 기쁨 λ„ˆμ™€ λ‚˜λˆŒ 수 μžˆμ–΄μ„œ

What would I have done if I didn’t know you?

I’ll just laugh over this sad feeling

I’m so happy that I can share this happiness with you]

Β 

Honestly, Heejin hasn’t been very honest with the Princess.

Yes, she did come clean about her disguise and her intention to court her current girlfriend, but the Princess did not know that this whole idea of disguising themselves as a man to court their respective crushes was not Heejin’s idea.

Someone like Heejin could have never thought of something as crazy as this. Disguising as a man is one thing, but to actually enroll in a school just to court a girl she liked? That’s insane. What is she? Some kind of desperate character hopelessly chasing after the love of her life in a romance novel?

That’s not Heejin.

The Heejin she knew, would just be contented staying by the sidelines and watch the girl of her dreams from afar. Despite how creepy that sounds. To Heejin, it was somewhat romantic. Besides, what are the odds of them being together anyways?

To recap how she got herself into this situation, we need to go back in time to the day of the exam.

Heejin was on an errand then, to pass a message to her father, who happens to be the Minister of War. It was meant to be a quick errand, with her passing the message and heading back to her comrades right after.

But nothing could have prepared her for the moment she laid her eyes on that bright, infectious smile.

Heejin felt as if time had stopped, yes, as corny as that sounds, it was as if the only person in the world that existed was that smiling long black haired girl and it took every muscle in Heejin to not just crumble at the sight before her. That evidently made her stay, albeit she did hide behind a pillar with her eyes fully set on the girl, as if she was some crazy fangirl following her idol around, afraid of getting caught.

She took note of the girl’s adorable laughter as she conversed with the people around her and thought that it made sense for her to be this popular. It also made perfect sense that someone like that will probably end up marrying some rich nobleman. Realistically speaking, Heejin knew she never stood a chance.

Like ever.

So she found comfort in staring at the girl from afar, and she took in as much as she can before she reluctantly gathered enough strength to head back.

The next time she came to the palace for an errand, Heejin did not have much expectations. She expected to pass the message and head back, but as if to taunt her, she heard that same unmistakable laughter again so naturally she quietly head towards the source of the sound.

She saw the same girl with that same, addictive pretty smile explaining something about how her student should be happy and cheer up, while doing a cute gesture with her hands, mimicking the shape of a heart and then biting into it. Unknowingly, Heejin let out a chuckle. Very cute.

β€œAh, so this is your type.”

The gentle voice startled her as she quickly faked a loud cough and gave the person in front of her a deep bow.

β€œYour Royal Highness, Crown Prince Eunwoo. My deepest apologies, forgive me for not noticing.”

Heejin exclaimed loudly as she straightened herself, only for the tall royalty in front of her to break into a small smile with a hand gesturing for her to stand up. She quickly stood up and watched as he raised an eyebrow at her.

β€œShe is very popular though, I’m not sure if you stand a chance, Lord Jeon.”

β€œYour Highness, it is not like that, I just happened to pass by.”

She said hurriedly, sounding very unconvincing to the royalty and even to herself. Unsurprisingly, the Crown Prince didn’t say anything in response. Instead, he turned to look at the girl in question and then back to Heejin again.

β€œDid you know that she goes to that school, that famous co-ed school?”

β€œOh, does she? What is the name…I mean oh really, Your Highness?”

Heejin said out loud, sounding a bit too interested. Oh, he definitely knows now.

β€œYes, when was the last time you spoke to my sister?”

He asked, as he looked at her with curious eyes.

β€œAbout a decade ago, Your Highness.”

β€œI think you should meet her. I have a feeling the two of you will have something in common.”

β€œI don’t think it’s pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter