Love please...

Pills & Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - Love please…

 

One might expect Seulgi to currently be drunk and passed out in some random bar in downtown Seoul but she wasn’t.

 

Yesternight, after the biggest band-aid in the world was ripped out of the biggest wound, courtesy of Irene of course. Seulgi had her mind set on finding a bar and getting washed out drunk, she entered a sophisticated bar and had ordered the strongest drink she could recognize, swigging it in one go, Seulgi was reminded of the fact that she never really liked the taste of strong alcohol. 

 

Gagging and rushing to the nearest washroom, Seulgi washed vigorously to erase the bitter yet spicy taste of alcohol in . Hey! That was Seulgi’s own definition of alcohol and how it tastes like, so don’t judge her you alcohol lovers.

 

Sighing, Seulgi proceeded to wash her face, to refresh herself and get her mental presence back. Grimacing as she looked at her appearance, eyes red with tears, messy hair, and a hideous shirt on. Yep, she entered a SOPHISTICATED bar looking like this. No wonder all the other patrons of the bar was looking at her weirdly. Shame on barbie.

 

Not sure as to why she was bar in the first place if she couldn’t even bring herself to get drunk because she hated the beverage, Seulgi just chose to go home. Passing by the bartender and tossing a few slips too many, Seulgi ran back to her car and sped home.

 

Fortunately, even though Seulgi hated strong alcoholic drinks that burns people’s throats and insides, she did have an intense liking for wine and a wine lover like her had at least a few bottles in her collection.

 

Parking her car haphazardly and going into her quaint apartment complex that didn’t have disco lights lighting up the world like no body else, (refer back to Irene’s hotel-like apartment home), Seulgi threw her car keys and immediately accessed her own mini bar.

 

Looking at her expensive and extensive wine collection, Seulgi didn’t want to, but she had no choice, she had to get drunk… and if she can’t have a drink with 88% of alcohol content then she would drink 10 bottles of wine with 8% alcohol concentration. Doing the math in her head, 8% times 10 bottles equals to 80%. So technically, it would give her  almost the same amount of alcohol in her system… Not bad yeah? 

 

Achieve the same goal but in a different way! Seulgi thanked Thomas Edison for that wonderful idea. 

 

Grabbing 10 bottles of wine and setting it over the table, Seulgi started to drink her woes away.

 

4 bottles later, Seulgi felt like she would throw up. Too much wine apparently makes you feel too full, like you gorged in a food competition and didn’t even win.

 

But even if she has chugged glass after glass, Seulgi found herself unable to sleep. She has been laying down on her bed once the room started spinning but she just couldn't sleep, at first she thought it was because she hasn't changed out of the bright pink shirt, maybe her body was protesting, "I will not go to sleep with a pouting barbie on me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter