Don’t call me Miss Movin on

Pills & Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Don’t call me Miss Movin on

 

Seulgi huffed, dragging a drunk and currently unconscious Irene out of a bar and into her car was no easy feat. Earlier, Irene had called Seulgi who had just finished with her final exams as a chef, and the roller-coaster of emotions that Seulgi felt was set aside because of the concern she had for Irene. No matter how much pain the other has caused her, Seulgi could never find it in herself to ignore or just set aside her once best-friend, especially in the current state Irene found herself in.

 

Back at her culinary college, Seulgi’s desire not to get wet by the pouring rain was ignored the moment she figured out Irene’s location. Still in her chef uniform, Seulgi ran to her white Maserati Ghibli that she treasured and cared for like it was a baby, but again, in concern for Irene, Seulgi ignored the damage her rain-damped self would bring to the leather seats of her car. 

 

Typing in the address she needed to get to as fast as possible, Seulgi turned up her car’s heater and scoffed, thinking of how Irene was deadbeat drunk at 9 pm, I mean who gets wasted that early? and of all the people she would call, she calls Seulgi—top that off with her drunken apologies and confession. Seulgi felt like she was the one who needed to get drunk. But we digress.

 

Turning to Irene’s companions, new faces and new friends that Seulgi didn’t know, the chef bowed. “Thanks for keeping Irene company, I’ll take her home after she’s sobered up a bit.”

 

One of the taller ones, stepped forward and clasped both of Seulgi’s hands. The chef stiffened, not at all used nor fond of physical contact with people she knew lest with people she doesn’t know. “Seulgi-shi, please forgive Irene and her stubbornness… but she really does mean everything she says, even if she’s drunk so… safe trip, I guess?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter