Chapter 2

A Love So Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon couldn’t understand what to do, he could hear the sobs coming inside of the washroom and each sob made his heart ache more and more for the boy.

Jin wasn’t the type to cry, he hardly breaks down and Namjoon has never seen the boy crying before. He didn’t know what to do.

Don’t cry. Please.

Namjoon almost went inside the washroom, but he knew it was not his place to be.

Not yet.

He was waiting in Jin’s room, helplessly. And it took almost 15 minds for those sobs to subdue and another 10 mins for Jin to come out finally.

Namjoon was waiting for the boy, and Jin stopped on his feet seeing Namjoon sitting on his bed, with a distraught face.

“Namjoon ah” his voice still low from crying and the elder boy was trying his best to avoid the eyes of the leader.

“What happened?”

“Oh,”

well that is not really an answer Jin.

Namjoon waited till the other boy to open up, or at least look at him. And when Jin finally looks at him, he felt his heart ached a little more, seeing how red the elder boy’s eyes were.

“What happened inside, I heard you”

Jin was silent.

“I will help you Jin ah, are you having a hard time?” please tell me, don’t shut me out.

“Something like that” Jin’s voice was still low.

“Won’t you share it with me? I can help; whatever you are going through, I will help you.”

Please, I can’t stand seeing you like this.

“Not this Namjoon, not this.”

“Why? Howcome we have things that we cannot share now? We are a group, family. Why can’t you tell me.”

“This you cant help me yet. This... This I have to go alone”

“I don’t understand why you can’t share it with me, whatever hurts you, whatever that made you cry alone in the washroom. Why won’t you share it with me..”

Jin was still silent and Namjoon kept on talking, his voice almost begging.

“I am not asking as your leader, but I am asking this as your friend.”

Soekjin was lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter