Chapter 1

A Love So Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Namjoon was watching the eldest member, who quickly made way to the kitchen, it was a tiring day for all seven members, and after four hours of dance practice, he could see how drained everyone is.

He almost smiled how Suga directly dropped himself on the sofa, already tired and almost drooping. While the other four members excused themselves to take a shower. Their apartment was silent again, only being disturbed by Suga’s low breathing and Jin’s work in the kitchen.

Namjoon was thinking about what he should be doing now. A shower should be a top priority. Of course, all the four members had cleaned up after practices, but coming home and taking a shower in their own bathrooms was a different thing.

But tonight, his heart was feeling a little nervous, he was becoming more and more aware of his surroundings now, paying more attention to what is happening around him, trying to figure them out, hoping that he would somehow find answers to his puzzled heart.  

He noticed how everyone has just removed their shoes on the doorway, creating a mess. He slowly picked up the shoes and arranged them on the rack. Still wondering what his next move should be.

He really wanted a hot shower, thinking about how the hot water would run over his aching muscles. But still, he didn’t want to go to his room, not when Jin was alone in the kitchen, busy prepping the food for all the members. It made him guilty that Jin was doing all this alone, but Namjoon was not exactly the person to help around the kitchen. Not when he made a mess of everything.

But still, he didn’t want Jin to be alone in the kitchen. Making all the food alone while all other members took a rest. It didn’t feel right.

“You want any help” he stole a piece of carrot that Jin had already cut to small pieces. Hearing the voice of him, Jin looked up and gave his full smile at the boy.

“From you? Our Namjoon ah want to help me tonight” He was smiling at Namjoon in a teasing way, and that smile on his face literally made Namjoon’s heartbeat rise.

I want to help you everyday, you just wouldn’t let me.  

“Just didn’t want you to do all these alone”

“I wouldn’t mind Joon ah, you go take a shower, I will quickly make the dishes.” Jin was still smiling, not really trusting to get help from Namjoon in kitchen. This man might be the best rapper, best artist but in kitchen, RM was nothing but a helpless kid. And Jin knew it by experience.

“is there like something really small that I can do? I promise I will not mess it us” Namjoon’s voice was low and he tried his best to avoid the eyes of the other boy.

Don’t push me away tonight, let me help you. Let me be with you.. for a little while.

Jin was still staring at the boy, Namjoon could feel it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter